Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Congratulations...

Happy 1 Month Old to Baby Si Jia =)

Nah, it's not my cousin. It's my bestie's new born baby. You never know how cute she was, being small and giving her Daddy and Mummy lot's of unfinished work. Taking care of a baby can never been easy.

Just imagine...

What if she pee?
What if she poo?
What if she cries?


It's all the jobs of the parent. Well, i'm rather confident that the dad might take good care of the baby. As for the mum, erm....

Under training still...


Laiteng,
I'm so sorry that i couldn't attend the celebration. I've
bought you the gifts and really thought of going over when the symptoms strike
upon me. Therefore it's still better to be considerate isn't it so?

May you baby be blessed with everything's that' beautiful, richness and
good brainies.

Love you.
Jeanne

No comments: