Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A delightful combination

24th April 2011

I had a date with my sister. We went for K-session somewhere outta there leaving my mum alone at home. It sounds kind of bad leaving my poor mum home. Well, it's good though. She can sleep and nap all she wants just like the usual (sarcasm). You gonna be amazed by the hours that she can sleep every single day. It's absolutely fascinating. She can jolly well skip her household chores that made me salute her. Sigh desperately.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


We reached town in an hour time. The next thing we did is SHOPPING. Well, I shopped nothing mouch actually. Probably all kinds of useless stuffs that gonna become statue someday in my room. What to do, no sales. Even if there is, I doubt there's size available for me.

We had Watami for dinner. We had the set for 2. The portion is amazing big and I'm sure it's more than enough for 3 or 4 person though they state 2 person only.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Their bibimbap was nice.  It's beef actually. If I'm not wrong, not everyone likes beef like me. Haha, I love all kinds of beef except steak. I love to bbq or pan fried them. I never like steak. Bf always like medium rare steak while I hate it to the max. You gonna see blood on your plate which disgust me the most.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

The salad was damn big ARRR!!!

The plate was almost the size of my laptop, crazily big.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

It's a perfectly scrumptious meal though.

Went shopping again and gotten some really last minute buys.


Photobucket




Photobucket

Till then, it's time to head back home. My sister gonna crow in the morning.

Oh ya, do try Watami. It's nice. Get the set of you are with groupies.


Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzyy


No comments: