Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Danced blithely


27th April 2011

It's been quite a while since I met up with Cassan. Everyone was busy minding their own business. From the moment you graduate, work shall be the one circling round your life. It's a pain but it's a fact, you just gonna accept it. Cassan reached Bukit Panjang an hour ago or more. Well, her work ended early. I'm quite sorry for myself as it didn't apply to me at all. 

It was raining cats and dog upon running outta my house. Rumble of thunders seriously freaks my soul. I was almost drenched despite walking under shelter. An old creepy uncle stood by me at the bus stop and smile at me with a dirty look. I suddenly had the urge to smack off his teethy. I waited the bus for a period, praying deep down in my heart it gonna here in a jiffy. Apparently, my prayers had been answered.






SWENSEN

Upon entering Swensen, I caught sight of Cassan staring into blank in daze. She smiled when I finally arrived. Like the usual, we talk about all kinds of stuffs. Probably from school to family, bf to friends or even work etc. I shall not elaborate on that as you gonna get bored within seconds.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I had Mac'N Cheese Pasta. You should try it out someday. It's a combination of Marcoroni with cheese and cream sauce. You can say I'm a fan of cream sauce and cheese. I prefer creamy pasta to tomato. It's just tomatoes, sweet and sour which in not very special in my opiniion.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Cheesesticks great too.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Durian is one of my favourite fruit. Boys get turned off easily when they see girls chewing the flesh off the seed. It's definitely unglamorous but it's tasty.






How could one ever resist such heavenly tasting in the world?






I had durian frequently as the tempatation could be irresistable. I'd urge my friend to eat it with me and that explains the heavenly breathe. WAHEE! (There you go, collapsing on the ground). Fortunately, mint is the best remedy to resolve the crisis.


Photobucket

I hitched a ride home. Woohoo!


Grit your teeth, face the world, work your way out to build you tiny universe.


Have a nice day.


Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: