Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Glistened in the sunlight

6th May 2011

Ah Tard finally came back from Genting Highland. Yes, she did go Genting with me, then again she went WITHOUT ME. Puff puff, fumes. Nah, I'm just kidding. Well, it had been a hard times for her during this period of time. She sank into state of depression terribly. You can see her tear-stained face and red rimmed eyes that showed signs of a recent bout of crying. It really shattered my heart too as her besties. Deep in my heart, I can't stop myself from hollering at the scumbag. We were happy besties and a scumbag destroyed even the minimal happiness that she could get.






Not to worry, no matter what happened I'll be on Tard's side.

- Patting my chest to assure as I boast -






Haha, put on a big smile with shiny white teethy.






Alright, sounded stupid for some reason I guess. Well, let's get back to the main topic then. For Ah Tard's sake, I cancelled my lesson. Honestly, I felt sinful about it too. I gonna go on vegetarian to repent my unforgivable sin. Nono, that's not the main thing I wanna talk about and I just can't stop myself from cursing myself. Happy Tard had rounds of UNO with my students, hopefully it cheered her up a little. Tard was really crazy, she even cabbed to my house. Imma damn happy to receive loads of goodies from her plus a complimentary bag and accesories.




I love her - MUACKS!

As for the 3000 circles and 100 squares torment, I shall strike it off my mind then.




I had this urge to try out Wild Honey located at Mandarin Gallery. I had read really good reviews about it, hence I persuaded her to try. Here we were, in town like the usual us though I sense her soul not being well kept in her casing. Foolish (To the max) us even went in the wrong lift and went up and down which made us look really silly. We decided to take the traditional way up instead.


Wild Honey

Photobucket




Photobucket


Not much photos taken, but I believe what I took should be sufficient for referencing I guess. The staff disallowed phototaking, how sad. Anyway we ordered the famous EGG BENEDICT and ENGLISH BREAKFAST. Order ENGLISH BREAKFAST if you are looking for something that can really fill you. It's awesome nice and big.


Photobucket

It's a nice place with great ambience. Well, probably slightly squeezy at our sofa already. Anyway, it got to depend on where you sit. Somehow, sometime, somewhere; it's kind of weird for me to caught numerous glimpse of couple slacking around instead of friends. To me, catchup and craps can be sort of girly. But it turned out to be a great spot for dating couples.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


I preferred English Breakfast to Egg Benedict. Ok, perhaps I loved to portion.

Don't you???





Tard and I had numerous session of heart to heart talk. I hope she heaved a sigh of relief after the talk. I've done my best and I guess she should be able to stay alive (Most likely she will, she's ultra-Tard). We seriously can't bear the sight of couple going lovey dovey right infront of us. It's ok to stay lovey dovey but not as in making out in the public or probably before our eyes. Our eyes definitely hurt. There was a couple that sat right infront of us. Like I say, our seatings area was a little squeezy. That indicates clearly, they were really close to us. The guy went on and on smooching all over the girl hand running up and down. They got so intimate despite our presence. Tard and I were up to mischief. We began to imitate their actions almost to an extend of searching fleas in each other hands. Okok, we're bad and I never deny about that. 


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


We went for some light shopping before heading to Marvelous Cream for ice-cream. Tard wanted to try out Cold Stone but we're afraid it might be closed by the time we made our way there. Therefore we settled at Marvelous Cream. Hurray.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Tard and I were totally unwilling to be home. As you know, she suffered from serious aftermath and needed immediate treatment plus healing. I offered to treat her to overnight K-session. You can never imagine how desperate our scenario was. Tard mum yelled at her over the phone (Not the first time) and scared the shit out of Tard. Still, we went ahead with our plan. We had a mini meeting, making analysis and did some upgrading before Tard made a call to her mum. Well, I shall not reveal the rest just in case anyone from her family read this and tell on her. I mean, better be safe than sorry.




Photobucket
We had been given a newly renovated room which had been changed to an old room later on. Gosh, it's pathetic. I continued to joke about how it looked like a toilet cubicle with a door facing us right infront of us despite the presence of the staff. I even joke about feeling seated right on a toilet bowl. The staff seriously had difficulty containing his laughter.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

We had MacD breakfast right after our singing session. As usual, we cabbed home. I'm so fascinated to be on a cab with endless Doraemon figurines. That must be the entire collection of the cab driver. From seat to display and even cute little lamps that changed colours at every interval.

I shall stop here then.

Hope you had an enjoyable moment reading my short little updates.

Cheers,
Pzyy


No comments: