Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hatched (Part 1)

4th May 2011

It was about 2 weeks ago, bf took leave and brought me out fo fun as usual. We had intended to have breakfast at Hatched. Hoho, I was exhilarated on my way there.  Unfortunately, bf was a terrible driver. He looked like a totally lost map. He's not to blame. Ever since the day he entered NS, tiredness followed his ass round and round. He hardly drives me around ANYWMORE. I shall go to a corner and start drawing circles then.

He kept making the wrong turn on the expressway. You should know how long an expressway is. Once you make a wrong turn, good game then. I was so sleepy that I fell asleep in the car. Bf kept nudging me, telling me that we were about to reach. I just can't be bothered. Amazingly, we had not reach our destination after half an hour despite his irritating pesters.


Photobucket


We reached Hatched finally. Wow, it's not a really an accesible place. Basically, I had no idea where I was. The carpark road was very rocky. It's probably accessible by bus too. But I'm very sure about the other means of transport there. For me to know and for you to find out.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Nice ambience for breakfast, but not very spacious.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


I ordered my omelette with shrooms (I love shrooms), ham and cheese.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


The omelette was damn nice la. You can select your own toppings at $1 each. You can add anything that you like and be sure you gonna like it.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

My favourite drink is Mocha, a great combination of chocolate and coffee.


Photobucket

We had caesar salad with bacon and egg. It was awesome and comes in big portion. Unfortunately, bf didn't like the taste of the egg. I always thought he like raw eggs and he's telling me how disgusting the rawness tasted like. It's absolutely contradicting. Tsk tsk.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Everything was so yummilicious.

How I wish bf would bring me there AGAIN!!!

Haha.

Stay tuned for Part 2.


Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: