Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hatched (Part 2)

4th May 2011

After our breakfast at Hatched, we went to East Coast Park. To be honest, I can't handle a bicycle. I guess I sound a little weird. I cannot ride a bicycle. Haha, how I wish there's hole right infront of me that I can jump in right away. I always had balancing problem with wheels. Anyway, I planned to get a twin bike. It's fun and comfy I swear. Bf would ride at the front while I ride behind him. At the same time, I need not balance at all.

Most of the time, I did not paddle. He always reprimand me for how bad I am. That seriously made me a sinful person indirectly since he's the only one exhausting energy. Anyway, my life ain't that good anymore.






You get to eat fish when you fish with a fisherman.
You can fish for your life if you learnt fishing from a fisherman.






Bf kept remind me using indepth proverbs. I understand what he was trying to say. Still, I tried my best to avoid my upcoming disaster.

I'm actually learning how to ride a bicycle.

I seriously thanked god for saving me. It rained all of a sudden. Woohoo! YAY!


Photobucket

The raindrops went pitter pattering without notice. I ran all the way to the nearest Coffee Bean. Give myself a pat on the shoulder that I can stop learning for a while. It's the greatest torture.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


I had my ice-brended mocha again.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


We waited for an hour and the rain just refused to stop. It rained so heavily that day that certain area in Singapore was experiencing flood. Bf wanted to rest in Coffee Bean Cafe while I preferred not so (He finds me a sadist lol). Off we go for bowling.


Photobucket


The bowling alley at ECP was filled with uncles and ah pek. Haha, no idea why too. They were drinking coffee (Lim kopi) and some even bowl.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Apparently, the socks was of better quality compared to Safra ones.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

We bowled until the rain stopped before resuming to my cycling lesson. Ok la, I can cycled already. Making normal turns and U-turns are currently the only thing that I can't do. It's not because I'm not sportaneous enough. It took me just less than 30 minutes to kick off, it's so hard to learnt everything. I'm still not that great in balancing.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Oh ya, we had Sushi Tei for dinner. Drools.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

I shall not further elaborate any further since they are more or less about ONLY FOOD.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket
The prawn was absolutely yummy. It's pan fried or fried? Well, I'm not that sure. The only thing I'm sure about, it's big and DELICIOUS.

Photobucket

Home sweet home with a filling stomach.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: