Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pearly white smile

30th April 2011

The very recent blogger's maintenance really made my mood turn grey. I was blogging halfway and published my post with a notification telling me my publishing had failed. Honestly, My heart sanked to the bottom of the ocean within seconds. Clenching my fist hopefully, hoping that my draft had been saved. That was the very next drastic moment that thousands of knives stab right into me. It's not the final yet. I reblog everything (probably 85% similar) the very next moment. It was fully published and it was just minutes later when blogger was under maintenance and my post went missing. My heart throbbed heavily like it's carrying tons of leads. Anyway, it's over. Let's get back to my outing.

As usual, met up with Teng and and Rh. I planned to take bus but Rh insisted on cab due to his laziness. Alright, fine. It's a sponsored ride anyway, I shall just take it instead. Unfortunately, there was no cab in sight and Teng had already hit town. A cab came towards me in the nick of time. Awesome, off I headed to Jelapang to pick the greatest sponsorer up.




We had Marche for lunch.

Photobucket

As usual, I must have rosti. I came across some patrons who tried mushroom soup. It looked delicious. Perhaps, I shall try that on my next trip there. Gotta try some new dishes.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Teng and I went around in search of our own food. Finally, everyone was done with ordering. Rh was an absolute glutton. He ordered about (probably) 4 dishes and he claimed to be able to finish them off. Anyway he did it. He had the entire share of calamari rings which meant to be a serving of 2 or 3. Well, it's not something difficult for him since he's a male. Y'know, male tend to have really good appetite except my bf. Ever since he went to NS, he has poor appetite for almost everything in the whole wide world unless a miracle happen. It's just so difficult to force anything down his throat.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I shall end my lunch at Marche with a classic picture then.

I forgotten what Rh said to me ( It's definitely something damn sarcarstic which explained myself banging against the wall with a sinking heart). I seriously cannot take his damn mouth at times. He's so sarcastic. And Teng even more marvellous. She took a shot of me crying and laughing at the same time. LOL.


Photobucket

It's all about rules, rules and still RULES.

I am bound to detest Kbox at Scape forever. They were just so inflexible with their working system. True, I understand their difficulty but I don't see how tough it was to be flexible and made changes accordingly. We reached probably just ten minutes earlier. There they were, being nuisances making things difficult for us by telling us to come at 2pm on dot. We had no choice but to have rounds of games at the arcade. Not very entertaining, probably the smallest arcade I've ever been to.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
MacDonald's paper cup style.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Off I went for Chris's granny's bdae celebration while they went back to their home sweet home.

I shall end here abruptly as I had loads more to post about.

Have a nice day.

Good night.


Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: