Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Everyday is a birthday



Celebrate your everyday just like your birthday,


Photobucket

I'm completely drowned by birthdays of friends and family. Nearly five birthdays excluding Mother's Day and Father's Day are more than enough to drain my blood. Necessary money had got to be spend on your love ones without fail. I'm declaring bankrupt almost every month end. My face turned into a mask of horror when I read the price tag silently. Deep in my heart, I had a strong sensation of being pierced.

I had been having a fun time recently. Outings with friends, family and loves can make your day perfect. Bf had showered me with everything I wanted as though it's my birthday every single day. Despite his birthday, I got to choose my desire destination and even choice of food.

Bf brought me to Night Safari, and that was my virgin trip. It's awesome to see flying bats and squirrels except poor photography for the day due to low lighting. Slow loris climbing down branches that put you to sleep. Amazingly, I can cycle already except being stucked at the stage of making turns whereby old man turned to laugh at me and shattered my heart.

I'll try my best to update as often as I can. I listed a list of to be posted and it does freak me out. My memories had been left behind and I gonna picked them up step by step.




- - - - - - - - - -




These are some answers to the tagboard. Up to date of 25th May 2011.

I permed the side of my hair at times when I'm bored. It's really easy. All you have to do is, bun up your hair or do a simple pony tail. Section each side of your hair into 3 parts and tong them for approx 8 second. Apply hairspray or hairwax evenly to maintain the curl. If your curl tend to loose up after hours, just use your finger and twine it around in the curl direction.

I do have a very nice bf. I agreed to it absolutely. His hormones is definitely not working hard enough to get angry with me even when I become an irritant trying hard to ruin his day. It's still a challenge to me. But he did lecture me strictly when I did horrible stuffs (Too many to be mentioned) in front of him.

My bff is using the so-called wide contact lens (I'm not sure about the exact term). Well, I'm still getting use to it when she's wearing that. Y'know, it made me trembled in fear when she looked into my eyes wearing it. Haha, made me felt as though she got a pair of puppy eyes. Honestly, such lens really make ppl look good in photo with big looking eyes. I'm not too sure about sizes or whether they came in sizes. I don't wear contact lens and I never wear it before. I do have eyesight problems like all the people. It's not really that serious to an extend whereby I can't see without a pair of spectacles. Thanks KJ for your compliment but I don't think many people would agree to your saying (haha). I know my limits.




To haters...

I don't understand why you wanna scold my bff in my tagboard. In fact, you seemed to lecture me indirectly as well (Why should I be ashame??? Doesn't make sense at all). I had no idea what you are driving at. I had no idea who you are, you know nothing about me. I believe you might feel better by calling up my bff and start pouring your woes to her instead of my tagboard. It's a sure better option.


Have a nice day and never mistreat yourself.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: