Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Metabolized into energy

16th April 2011

My favourite past time was getting no where in sight. Shopping craves had been decreasing over the time probably due to being a grown up. Still, I shopped. Probably more on quality goods than quantity goods. I love sales, who doesnt? Even so, sales doesn't occur 365 days throughout the year. I'm really grateful to my shopping craves reduction, else I would have turned into a real pauper. It's just so hard to safe once you're out of school life. Every little things cost money. People says that "Money doesn't mean everything in this whole wide world." Well, it's true. You can't buy love and friendship with money. Not even oxygen in the surrounding because it's abundant. Yet, without money, you cannot fulfil your wish and desire. Pros and cons, it's your judgement. Sigh, it's a really realistic world.

Anyway, let me share with you some nice food. There must have been weekends that you like to camp home doing nothing. You definitely feel lazy during meal time. It's so awful to drag yourself outta your house just to get yourself couple of drinks or packets of food. Next thing, you gotta carry them back on your own. I detest that. Everyone gonna thought off MacD, KFC, Pizzahut etc. They are boring stuffs.

Bf and I read through internet and found this Domino's Pizza. It's not really dirt cheap, but it's more than enough to serve 3 person with just 30 bucks. Not only that, this 30 bucks includes delivery fee and promise to serve your food in 30 minutes else you gonna get a complimentary pizza. It's awesome. We ordered the very next moment and they served us within 20 minutes when they are located at Thomsom.





Domino's Pizza


Photobucket




Photobucket


The garlic bread was damn big. Probably the size of my two palms or even BIGGER. I'm sure it gonna fill up your stomach. The bread crisp was really nice though it's stain your finger. Y'know finger licking good ( Adapted from KFC, lol)

Photobucket




Photobucket

We ordered Hawaiin and Meat lover. The ingredient was really of quantity. You can taste the meat and cheese. It's just so thick and nice. Try it, it's so hard to resist. I always thought Pizza Hut was good. But now, I love Dominos more than ever. Pizza hut was good too but Dominos was more budget and nice. It's a really nice deal for 30 bucks. Scrumptious.


Photobucket


They would give you some free coupons for your future order.

It's mad awesome.

Ok, I'm done with my new option about food with delivery.





Have a nice and and cheer up no matter how tough your life is.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: