Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Winter theme...

Poor me, had been working non-stop. I seriously had no chance to take a break when I don't even get enough rest. Anyway, Yan came all the way to Paya Lebar just to had lunch with me. She even camp around Bugis area forcing herself to shop just to pass time.

I was amazed upon hearing her entertaining herself with her DS by a fountain. Well, that's something she won't be doing for her "image" sake. Anyway, she has not image =x oops. Pray hard she won't scroll back to my old post.

We had no dinner but dessert. We went for Anderson Ice-cream. Usually after meal, we can't finish our dessert. Since the fondue was in such big portion, we decided to have that first. It's chocolate - drools.


Photobucket

We started entertaining ourselves with the specs again.

Photobucket

As usual, the waiter keep looking at us for no reason. Heck care. He should mind his own business. Tsk tsk.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Nerd alike.

Photobucket

Upon catching up our old times, we started on travelling topics. Next we decided to try out our new theme "Winter Wear". We began to grab big coats in Mango follow by Zara. Oh dear, it's really fun.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Next, we went Muji and had lots of entertainment over there.

Photobucket

Haha, we wanted to get the milk tea but the title was a little contradicting. They actually wrote PETs milk tea. We aren't any dogs dogs or kitty kitty. Not really sure about our interpretation.

Photobucket

I was browsing about when I saw the hat (above picture - right) Yan was wearing. It reminds me of cancerous hat. Okok, I mean no harm in joking about that, but that often appears in drama series.

Photobucket

I was about to take a bus home when I realised the bus services was terminated due to the F1 race. I quicky called Yan to join her. It was then I realised Yan had been making one big loop to the MRT station. No wonder, she always complained about the long distance when it's very short. LOL.

Home sweet home. Nights everybody.

No comments: