Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Japan Tokyo 25 - 3rd Aug/Sep 09

Photobucket Japan

Christopher and I previously planned to go Korea until the trip was cancelled. He was rich and I'm not. I seriously thought I wasn't able to make my way back. Overall, the things are still within our affordability and he sponsored quite a lot on my food and shopping. If not for him, I doubt I'll ever have the chance to be in Japan and fly in A380 the biggest airbus.

Everything in Japan amazed me, their technologies, machinery, transport and their food. I love their Disneyland the most and felt enchantic upon my visit. Their dessert was so yummy till the taste still linger around in my mouth.

Japan, I'll be back.


Japan Tokyo 25 - 3rd Aug/Sep 09:

Japan Tokyo, Day of Arrival

Japan Tokyo, Official Day 1

Japan Tokyo, Official Day 2

Japan Tokyo, Official Day 3

Japan Tokyo, Official Day 4

Japan Tokyo, Official Day 5

Japan Tokyo, Official Day 6

Japan Tokyo, Official Day 7

Japan Tokyo, Official Day 8

Japan Tokyo, Official Day 9


Highlights for Attractions:

Tokyo Tower, Wax Museum, World Guinuness Record, Ueno Zoo, Takeshita Street, Ameyoko, Disneyland, Disneysea, Harajuku, Shibuya 109, Akibahara


No comments: