Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Blissful

Hi-Hi-Hi-Hi

I'm back from KL. It was an awsome yet spooky trip. I'm sure the curious cat gallops out of you when you see the word spooky. Indeed, it was. It wasn't a total pleasant stay at Royale Bintang. I shall update as soon as I got the time. Free services from shoutmix stopped, therefore the tagboard was out of service at the moment. You can use the comment box under my post if you need to. Comments under blogger has been set under "controlled" by me. Therefore only acceptable comments will be approve. I did not take down the tagboard deliberately. Alright, so yeah. It's a brand new year. I wish everyone a blissful and lovely year in 2012. May you get the best that you yearn, hope that you dream, loved by people.

Happy New Year.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: