Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The gift of life

7th January 2012
A new beginning of a life represents a new start.

I had a terrible night. My feet were pain and sore after dancing through the night. Credit goes to Meiwen, Berlin not Qian. In fact, Qian was dragged there by me. We party through the night and I ended up drunk in an awkward way. I left my camera with Meiwen. Before setting of the Teng's house, I went to Mw's place to claim my camera back. She then filled me up with bits and pieces that I can't really remember. Wow, that's quite a number of amazing facts. My toes hardly had any feelings despite a night of powerful sleep. Worst, one of my toe nail broke. Fortunately, I managed to mend it back. Slaps head.

We met Huiyee at Serangoon and took a bus to Teng's place. Her son is called Lele and he resembles his dad. Or I should probably say Jiajia too resembles daddy. So cute.
Photobucket


Photobucket
That's Jiajia and Lele.

Photobucket
I'm sure Jiajia loves Ss and I the most. She was very afraid of Huiyee. Our proud Auntie Huiyee claimed that she was good and lovable among kids. I began to suspect that eventually. Jiajia twitched her eyes each time Huiyee tried to get close.

Photobucket

 
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Laiteng and her 2 pieces of gems. Mmmm, I'm hoping to see a third one. Teng claimed that engine was closed. No no no, OBJECTIONS. Hahaha, she surely bound to faint and collapse when she sees this. Kids are all angel before the age of 5. Their monstrous behavior protude after 5 and it's always parent greatest headache. It's really hard and tedious to raise a kid. Lots and lots to be planned. Teng, I sincerely wish you all the best. I know she needs to take care of many. Meanwhile, I want her to enjoy her life too.

Photobucket
Jiajia was so cute. Credit to myself! Haha.

Photobucket
Jiajia was frightened of Huiyee. She refused to accept hugs and kisses from Huiyee. Funniest part, she crawled away when Huiyee attempt to move an inch towards her. She would crawl to her mum, run to Ss or sat on my laps for extra protection. Huiyee was very upset about it. She can't convince herself why was that happening. Her willpower stayed strong and she decided to buy Jiajia over with sweets. Jiajia paid no attention to her despite her performance of whistling candies.

Photobucket
Jiajia stepping backward while her ah ma force her into with Huiyee.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

It was later on, I helped Huiyee's out. We played a game of London Bridge is falling down. Huiyee and Ss as a bridge while I played along with Jiajia. We sang song and look stupid in the public. Breaking ice session was successful. Jiajia awkwardly and allowed herself in a picture with Huiyee happily.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Guess who's doing?

Jiajia, you must remember, it's Auntie Huiyee's doing. Haha, jk.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Finally, they had something in common. Videos and pictures built the bond.

Photobucket


Photobucket
We had ice pop. It's an old time favourite yums. I always remembers sucking and chewing on ice pop while I was on my way home with friends after school. It's just so old time and made me think of it and miss it much.

Photobucket

Teng was changing the diapers. I did took a picture of poos and Hy requested me to tag to her in facebook. It was seriously unglamourous and I decided not to pollute my album for Hy's sake. Mmmm, but I might considered sending the picture to Hy someday. Lol.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
We then went to Plaza Singapura. We played arcade. I finally found the best ever challenger in arcade. We played basketballs and Ss was wondering why were are paying to torture ourselves. It was fun though. We bought ourselves Starbucks. I love my mocha ice-blended. I love chocolate with cofee. It's a perfect mix.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
We headed to Paradiz to play pool and headed to Bangkit to meet Mw coz I was in a terrible mood. Hy went seperate way instead. She was heading home. We ended up bitch at the void deck till late. I was really upset but the bitch talk successful distract me and I ended up bitching with Mw leaving Ss stunned and full of questionares. It was a chilly night though. The wind was mad cooling and it chilled our spines.

Have a nice day.

With loves,
Pzy

No comments: