Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Visual pleasure

22nd December 2011
A simple dinner can be a pleasure.

It was a tiring day for everyone. Y' know, working days never fail to sucks. They not only dampen our beautiful mood, it brings about moodswing too. Anyway, I met up with Ss and Wan Lin. I reached Vivo much earlier than expected. I ended up window shopping. I did thought of getting Ss some Topshop vouchers for her birthday. Unfortunately, she's not a fan of Topshop. I love Topshop and I had been working hard on collecting points for cash rebate redemption. It's not really love, but the discount behind that attracted and caught my attention. Anyway, I'm not a heavy shopper. I cheat my Topshop card through bf. He was forced to buy, while I sign the card under my name willingly.

We went to get Christmas presents for the celebration. I stole the idea from Meiwen though. Gift packs from BodyShop does work. It's cheap and of value. Furthermore the staff gonna do the wrapping for you. It did save me from hassle. In the end, Ss mock me about not being creativity when the whole world did the same as me. I'm much more better than her the least. She bought masks instead. Basically, everyone bought masks for exchange. Instead of gift exchange, it's more like masks exchange in bulks.

We had dinner at Kim Gary.

Photobucket


Ss and bf told me that it was delicious and cheap. Maybe I ordered the wrong dish, I find it so-so only. Probably just average or below. Sad to say, it's a real fact. It was then one of the waiter caught Ss attention. Through the features, he did resemble Jw (Teng's hubby). I'm sure Teng does read my blog once in a while. She'd be shock to read this. Well, 70% alike to be exact. Worst, Ss kept her eye on him that made him felt so awkward. She insisted that it was Jw and wondered why he wasn't giving us a friendly wave. The waiter must have thought that Ss was trying to hit on him. Lol.

I shall let the pictures update you more instead.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

My curry was very spicy and I seriously can't take it. Anyway, I realised all the dishes looked yellowish. Haha. I'm more or less done with this short and simple post. Shall update again.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: