Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Unknowingly

The world is realistic, that includes the human beings living on land. True, we may be part of the world, but our thoughts differ from one another. Our cultures were read differently and interprete in a different way. Just take a look around you, you can never understand one entirely. We speak the same language but we work in a different manner. I'm losing faith in everything but no one knows. No one can read my mind, not even the close ones. Just because I appear to be bubbly and happy doesn't prove anything. Who knows, it might just be a form of cover or could it be, I'm truely happy.

Why humans read differently?

We tend to interprete others differently. Being stereotype in our own way and made wrong judgement. Take a count and look around, ponder deeply about the number of true friends and kins you can find. I want everyone around me to be happy, even if they ain't my close friends. I tried to make the world happy, well, at least my little world.

Why must people be superficial?

We always look at others from the surface, that's what we called first impression. She's wrong when she doesn't wear a skirt or a dress. He is so wrong just because he wore a dress. Looking like a bitch make her a loose woman. Bastard alike make him a playboy. It is shallow.

I'm so losing faith.
I'm so losing confidence.

Unknowingly.

I might not be good enough, but I never failed my role. No matter who I am, where I am.

People change eventually.

No comments: