Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Damn world

I had been encountering terrible moodswing for quite some time. I should probably say it's a month or more. I would get furious at myself for not having any temper. I always tried to be nice to people around me till I began to find myself dumb. I always wonder if it's necessary or just me being dumb. I always give in at all times, whether is it besties, good friends or just a normal friend. Well, they just showed me attitude when they are upset over their personal. They just done it without knowing that they are being rude. I tried to turn a deaf ear and blind eye on their terrible attitude, or even personal attack (c'mon, it's endless attacksssss). No matter how terrible are the comments I've heard, I always try to stay calm and get over it as soon as I can. It was then, I realised it had become a habit of them to do so-and-so. Though I remained quiet, it doesn't mean they should continue either. Today, I can take it no more. I just wanna flare up.

Each time they had bad encounters, I had never failed to play my role well at all times. Right now, I'm facing the darkest moment in my life, and they only care about themselves. It's damn selfish of their act. Instead, they still expect me to show concern in their life. I'm just so disappointed in these people.

What the hell is wrong with the world?

Damn.

No comments: