Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rising thoughts

24th November 2011
Ring a bell, sing a lullaby with love.

My dear Cassan gave me a treat to PizzaHut as a makeup for my belated birthday. Amazingly, she wore a maxi dress with an ultra high heel. I can't believe my eyes that she made it all the way to work with that pair of shoes. I'm not trying to exagerate. I'm sure it's no less than 10cm. It's so crazy and she mentioned that there's no difficulty for her in walking.

Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

We had the Christmas Pizza which we thought to be not really that great.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Christopher joined in later on and Cassan gave him a treat as well. Mmmm, that shows Cassan's rather generous and rich aha! Weird thoughts began to stream into my mind. Lol.

Alright, it's just a simple dinner. I shall end here.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: