Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

A splendid day

It was a tiring day as I had never ending classes. Instead for transferring from buses to buses, I decided to cab to Teng's place. I really love cabbing around despite knowing the fact that it's gonna incur a great cost. In fact, I regretted doing so every night. I do stack up my pillows and began to reflect on why am I such an inconsiderate spender.

Oh, to be honest, I hated cabs at times.





Have you ever encountered cockroaches roaming around at the back seats?

Ohh - la - la

I did.





Most of them were baby cockroaches.

*Goosebumps surfacing once again*





It turned me off totally.



Let me share with you about my experience.

I was sitting at the back seat. It was rather late at night and I hardly see things around me. Oh, I have night blindness (rather serious at times). I was playing around with my phone when I sense something crawling up my leg.

I thought I'm just being sensitive.

No... no...

I was so RIGHT about it.

It's a baby cockroach on my leg.

I had no tissue and my body was telling me to get it off my leg IMMEDIATELY.

Being disgusted, I used my bare hand and flicked it off my leg. Unfortunately, it flew to the window screen (whatever you called that). Ok, seemed like I'm making up stories as it sounded so happening.



Eh, eh, it's a truthful event, I promise.



The driver was shock to see it being flicked over onto his screen.

That irresponsible driver startled for a while and pretend to be unaffected (pretend not seeing anything).

PUFF PUFF!!!

Imma so red with anger.

Ever since then, I had this phobia of taking TIBS taxi. I would try my very best to avoid it.


Haha.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Time for baby's pictures.

Jiajia was so cute. Upon my arrival, she began to search my bag like a custom officer. She would take out every single item as if I'm some suspicious people out there.

She would grab my phone and camera and exploring the functions. She would start dancing around and made me her sofa. She simply sat on my thigh like it's some sofa.

Mmmm, regrets. I should have charge her at a rate of $1/per minute.


Photobucket

I'm not a saddist to place the shades on her. She took it from me and wore it happily like a lark.

Soooo cute.


Photobucket

I taught her how to take self shots. Apparently, she knew alittle and she was able to focus on the lens.

Clever girl.

*Hugs*


Photobucket

Went town with bf and bf's friends.

We watched "I am Number 4". Ok, it's quite nice and I rated it 4/5*.

Watched it.


Have a spendid day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: