Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saporo Ramen

19th February 2011

What a fine day!

Oh poor me, had no celebration for Valentine's Day. Cries. Bf bought GIVE ME NO SURPRISE (Purposely write big big). I never really like festive seasons. Ok, maybe I'm weird. I'm forever lazy to queue up for dinner and movies. During festive season, you can easily queue up to 50 minutes without getting a seat still. Anyway, this post is not about Valentine's Day.


Photobucket

Bf brought me to PS for Saporo Ramen.

It's located beside Ajisen. Well, Saporo Ramen taste good too. You gonna try it. I had the white miso while bf had spicy miso. Drools.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After dinner, we went for some shopping. Oh, I got myself a new cordless phone @ Carrefour. Imma so happy, over a phone (Kua kua kua... )

Alright, I shall end here.

Good night ppl, have a nice day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: