Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sick in mind

I'm very furious at the very moment, NOW.

I'm so gonna rant here whether people like it or not.

What is the purpose of GREETING to you?

It's a form of respect and politeness to people around you. In fact, no matter how much I dislike a person, I would always say "hi". I always thought that there's no need to show everything on the surface to a certain extend.

But this time round...

I JUST CAN'T DO IT.

I can't force myself to greet someone who...

Dislike me.
Accused me of things I had not done.
Stab me right on the back.
Harming me for years (Y'know??? YEARS?)
Look down on me.
Never ending humiliation.
Mentally torture me.


I'M SORRY!

I just can't do it and FUCK DAMN YOU.

Such people does not deserve my respect.

NOT EVEN THE LEAST *Spits saliva*.

Go ahead and stalk my blog all you want. Keep googling it then. You are just so sick in mind.

Hmph,
Jeanne

No comments: