Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cheery red cherries

20th February 2011

It's been quite a long time since we met. No choice, we were all grown ups, busy with our own life. I'm really glad that everyone has been doing fine. As usual, we went for dinner at Swensen. Renhui and his girlfriend were present too.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Basically, we got seperated into 2 cliques. Haha, the ambience turned out to be so weird that Teng and I began to Whatsapp one another. Poor Qian has neither Blackberry nor Iphone, she began to emo with her mushroom soup.

Love Blackberry.

Resolved my boredom TOTALLY.



Photobucket

Anyway, the dinner ended real fast. We went to Teng's place after dinner since there was not much shopping to do. We began to entertain Jia Jia in the end.

She was so lovely.

Siau Shian claimed to be her best playmate, which turned out different vice versa in the end. Jia Jia turned out to be more interested in my i-touch and camera. She even know how to pose infront of camera.

I took some random photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me and Jia jia.

Photobucket

Poor Jia Jia, her hair was in a great mess. No one combed it properly for her. Haha.


Photobucket

She no longer had interest in her mum's iphone. She was holding on tight to my camera. Poor me, being paranoid that she might drop the camera. I had no choice but to follow her around with the strap.

She took only photos of thighs and legs.

Weird...

Photobucket

That's about it.

Hope you like Jia Jia's photos.

Isn't she cute?


Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: