Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

The very first day

3rd February 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

May you enjoy prosperity, fortune and wealth for the entire year.

Red packets and delicious goodies are loved.

Let's puts our hands together and welcome the brand new year.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Well, as usual I had some visitings to do. Oh, no pictures on that one. I don't practice habit of posting pictures of my relatives on internet. Most probably, my very own kins like family members under the same roof only. That's because of job scope/needs, I got to really protect their identity. They might be an entrepuneur, lecturer, businessman or some high ranking officers. As you see, I'm just being so me. I hurl vulgarities, and speak my mind as I want. I don't really restrict myself to certain actions even when I know when to. At the same time, I do not wish to tarnish their image.

Oh, you might think that's quite a character.

In fact, such character brought me pain at times.

Because of such character, people hated me or like me.

There's pros and cons.

I'll let you judge for yourself then. At least, I haven't done anything bad in my whole life. I treated some people with kindness and not returned with politeness. I've never blamed anyone for that too. You got to give before you take. But do bear in mind, you might not take even if you give. So don't pin high hope on that, it might bring you pain. Most importantly, you must hold your head high no matter what difficulties you encountered.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




I was really bored out there. I could no longer control my fingers. Ah Tard, right on my BlackBerry who was bbm-ing me all the time came to my mind. I picked up the phone and dialled her holy numbers without hesitation. Amazingly, she was on and steady. Less than half an hour, she was ready to go. I bid farewell to everyone rushingly like a red ant running on a hot plate. I'm so going nuts and crazy.

My mum was surprised to see me rushing off hastily.

Well, it's not really that uncommon to me anymore.



We met at Cineleisure.


Photobucket


Photobucket
We had dinner at Shokudo. I seriously hate Shokudo located at Cineleisure. It's located right beside the damn lift. The people on escalator going downward were facing me directly. As you see, curiosity kills the cat. Unfortunately, I'm the cat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lychee float was great. Worth trying at least.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's the dish (below) I hate the most. It's absolutely disappointment. It's some mango salad prawny thingy. Nah, it's such a hassle to remember the dish name. It's all VEGGIES. I do eat veggies but I don't eat forest.

Oh no, no, no.


Photobucket

We went to play pool followed by a movie.

As usual, we cabbed home.

I shall make this a short post since it's a short meet up.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: