Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A lovely festive season

Happy Chinese New Year.

It's a lovely Chinese New Year Eve, and I had a good sleep till late afternoon, 4pm. It was then I realised, I really can sleep. It's a rabbit year but it made me felt as though it's a pig year. As usual, steamboat every year.


Photobucket

Photobucket

We not only had steamboat, we grilled too. My steamboat came in 2 in 1. It has grilling hot plate by the side. I love it to the max when my dad bought it. I'm not a very soupy person. I prefer heavy tasting to plain tasting. Boilling and dipping in soup is just NOT ME.

Daddy and Mummy were great. They marinated bacon, pork and chicken fillet so that we can grill them on the hot plate. They bought packet Aslaska crab meat this yr. It's so much better than crabstick that was made from flour. Oooh, flour made me fat.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy and Mummy prepared the food, while we watched and awaited food.


Photobucket

Photobucket
We had Shark Fins Soup for dessert. Yummy.

The weather was really bad recently. It's a really long rain. I like the cooling weather but not the slippery floor. The stupid water just wet my shoes like crazy. I shall wear heels tomorrow so that water could not enter easily.

Great idea huh?

I shall end here.

May everyone gets many lovely red packets.

Money, money, come, come, come.

$__$

Good nights!


Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: