Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

An empty shell

Hi everyone,

I'm kind of emotional recently. I totally had no idea what's going on with me. All I know, I'm just an empty shell with no soul. It might be brought by stress or fatigue. I'm just being clueless right now. Basically, I don't see an objective in my current post. In fact, it's not meant to have any objective.

I just wanna type on and on despite not knowing what I'm typing.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



I just checked and read through my tagboard (comment box) on the left thoroughly. I wanted to clarify some doubts, misunderstanding or even accusation towards my bff.






I just wanna say...






I really appreciate your comments, whether it's good or bad, supportive or disencouraging. Sometimes, I do value the emails or suggestions that had been given to me. I mean, some of you can really be nice friends, though I had never met you in my entire life.






But..






Some comments towards my bff might be alittle negative. I checked mails, but not tagboard. I was alittle upset when I realised how harsh your comments are/were. Ok, I do understand that the comments towards her doesnt involve me.






You can say, I just wanna protect my friend.






It's really too harsh at times, I hope you can be friendlier with your wordings. Y'know, people always says "It's better to make a new friend, and not an enemy." Smile, *teeth shines*

Though my friend said that she don't care about what ppl talks about her thick makeup blah blah blah.

I can tell, she's not very happy or satisfy with it. I'm just don't feel good if things continues that way. I don't wanna wait till the day she flare up before touching up things or stuffs like this.

Regarding issues like makeup, editing, photoshop, perfumes and topics etc; I might do post(s) on them.

Stay tuned.

I'll stay strong, so do you(everyone).

Have a happy day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: