Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Short and snappy

18th March 2011

It's been quite sometime since I went shopping with mum and sis. My dad hardly goes shopping with my mummy. Y' know, he's always busy-busy, just like a bee.

We had lunch at Xing Wang. Hell' no, I hate that place. To me, the food is awful. Eh eh, I'm not exagerating. It's horrible. I was really turned off when my mum wanted to have her lunch there. Suddenly, I suffered from serious mood swing.

I stared at the menu, flipped numerous times and got nothing on my mind eventually. So I just ordered prata. Haha, I was shocked that I actually ordered that. Well, there isn't much to order. Most probably, I'll just bear with it.


Photobucket

Sis was totally engrossed in her new i-phone.


Photobucket
Ok la, the prata. Mmm so-so. I think my ready made prata at home taste better. Haha.

Photobucket
Went shopping with mum at OG, followed by Robinson.

Oh ya, I bought her 2 pairs of shoes. She better wears it often else my heart gonna shatter. Haha, not cheap afterall. I mean, I don't even own a pair of such expensive shoes.

We had dinner at Cedele.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had blueberry pancakes while sis had banana pancakes.

Well, I recommend you blueberry.

It's tastier.

-Drools-

Photobucket

Mum had a sandwich.

Photobucket

We took a cab home.

Home sweet home.

A short and snappy post.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: