Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Strictly pancakes


25th March 2011

I am crowing like a rooster almost every single morning. Y' know, waking up early can be way too tedious for me. Anyway, I'm meeting Tard in the afternoon. I made booking at Scape Kbox from 2pm till 5pm. They are having promotions at the time being. It cost us only $6nett.

Anyway, we reached too early and ended up waiting at lvl 1 public chair. We sat for quite sometime and ended up chit chatting over 'high tea' where there's no tea available.

Photobucket

Anyway, the room for 2 was rather crampy. I should say cubicle size of 2. Wow, sounds like toilet. It's about there, I guess. We were rather amazed by their fast-food payment method. Instead of calling for bill at the end of singing session, we paid in advance. Furthermore, we were given paper cups with cover. It's so MacD.


Photobucket

We had Aston for lunch, and it's super late lunch.

I'm glad we were there early. Right after we sat down, the queue came streaming in non-stop. Poor us, were placed in between some 'crowd'. We were sat in 'gathering" method. 2 straight with rows that look similar to primary school canteen.

Each time we giggle and gaggle, people seating by the side would turn to look at us.

Being awful and emo-ing blue, we changed our seats.

Photobucket
As usual, we had rounds of pools before heading for Strictly Pancakes.

Oh ya, it's just right opposite Paradiz Centre. It's consider rather accessible. You can either run across the busy bumble bee road or take the overhead bridge to live longer.

Apparently, we prefered short live.

Here we run...

Photobucket

Photobucket
We got a sofa seating eventually.

Even so, it's warm like hell in there. Probably due to yellow lighting. Y' know, yellow lighting can be rather warm. We had chocolate pancakes with ice-cream and strawberries.

Thumbs up!

We were too full to finish it. Oh man....

Wasted.

Should have eat lesser for lunch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Home sweet home.

All of a sudden, I just seemed to catch a cold.




From where?

NOWHERE.




Tard couldn't find an explaination to it either. Right after my meal at Aston, I started to sneeze. Fluid filled with bacteria came streaming outta my nose. I'm glad, I have Tard. She's my greatest sponsorer for tissues for 3 yrs, and still counting.





Before I end my post...

Do you know something?

I got a humongous pimple on my cheek.

Oh no, I seriously felt like crying. Not really over a pimple, but it's part of the main reason. My pimple just recovered and now 2 pimples popped at the same spot exactly. It's disastrous.
Good night.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: