Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Back in town

Hi guys,

I'm back from Korea. It's freezing cold like mad down there, but I honestly like the weather despite walking on the cold and slippery street. It's just so buzzling that you hardly failed to miss the real fun. Give me sometime and I'll start to blog. This is the longest trip ever ( I guess). It's a major project to blog everything out. I'm not here to show off the fun that I got; but I sincerely hope that my bits and pieces of information can really help out all travellers who are going korea/jeju F&E.

Well, I believe that going with Tour may be good enough. Honestly speaking, I hereby confirmed that F&E is 20 times better. You will understand what I mean as I post. Btw, unfriendly comments are not welcome. If you don't like my flooding of pictures, feel free to exit alright ( I'm so going to flood my page). So, stay tuned.

With love,
Jeanne

No comments: