Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sometime ago

26th November 2010

Sometimes, I think I don't really know myself well enough. Should I like IKEA or not? It always made me broke. Absolutely broke. Yes, I admitted that I shopped ( like a shoppaholic) and I can shop my entire assets ( to an extend that my POSB account might just closed down anytime). Tard and I always take turn to spend on IKEA. Well, I think she's the one who started this disastrous trend (her revamp). "Thanks" to her, that I got bankrupt there for numerous times.

Anyway, I just bought my shelves and table (not long ago); I've got nothing to buy already. Yup, we went to the Alexandra Ikea. It's true that it's smaller than Tampines outlet ( rather obvious; in size), but somehow, I strongly believe that they got a greater varieties. Another way of saying, everything looks prettier.

Probably that's because the staffs were friendlier. LOL.


- - - - - - - - - -



We had brunch at Ikea. Somehow we got a cheaper bill. I had no idea why too. We ate the same usual stuff, but its just a total of 14 bucks plus. The usuals one we had at Tampines can cost up to 20 bucks. Ok, maybe there's some discount going on at Alexandra. Who knows? We can be kind of lucky at times (not always lah, very rare; as good as striking 4D)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Less crowd.

Photobucket
Tard brought her Polaroid. I do wonder, since when she loves polaroid than her own camera. She used to love her camera in the past. I realised something different from her recently. Ever since, my ah pa got S90; she would sms me the night beforehand to get my ah pa cam. When I failed she would get hers. She got wilder nowadays, she would say "You got bring your ah pa cam ma? If have, I don't need bring le".

Guess what?

She would ended up bring just her ROYAL POLAROID.

She always complained about the expensive pack of films. She's been telling me about buying them online at a cheaper rate. I've not seen that happen yet. In fact, she just bought them from stores; not plain ones, but Disney ones. In the end, we took many shots in a day. *FAINT*


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fool around for a little while before we got really serious in keeping a lookout for tables. Tard and I knew that it's impossible to get her furnitures into cab. To minimise her loss in delivery ( which cost 50 bucks); she decided to buy whatever she can. This will make the "delivery" worthy for the price.

We are forever flexible with our buys.

Do you know something?

Tard's so-called study table is actually a DINING TABLE.

-
-
-
-
-

Wanna know what's next?

The study table I got for my students, is an extendable DINING TABLE too.

-
-
-
-
-

In the end...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Tard got another DINING TABLE.

Just imagined...

She got 2 DINING TABLES in her bedroom.

Hurray! It's dinner time.

Photobucket
Haha, I got her to carry this flower; thinking that she would look like He2 Xian1 Gu1 in the "8 Immortals". Unfortunately, it turned out to be a failure. While I was blogging, the idea "Mop (for floor)" strucked my mind. She would kill me.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Hotdog buns.

Tard was trying to settle for delivery when something disastrous happened. We walked to the staff, apparently the staff was either sick in mind or enocuntering some basic attitude problem. Instead of serving us, or should I say greeting comes first; he just continued with his own monkey business as we were both as good as transparent. Oh no, it's non-existence.Pek cek arh...

I asked for a bag to send small items to Tard's hs. That ass told me right in the face, there's no such service. There's a big sign saying that a bag coz 2 bucks, and delivery could be done.

WTF is this man trying to do.

He disturbed me even further.

He said, it's better for us to bring the item home on our own.

WTF, WTF, WTFFF then what's the purpose of delivery?

He's driving me crazy man; acting like some stupor that I hardly wished to faced him. The look he gave simply agitate my angry cells. Phew!


Photobucket

Have a hotdog bun before you go.

Photobucket
I just can't believe that, we took a bus all the way to Chinatown just to have sesame ice. It's about to closed, the staff just let us in for the very last order. I hardly eat fast. I'm glad I did not choked on ice.

That's about it.

Have a good day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: