Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

The final reward


27th December 2010

Here I go, bringing my students for a short outing. I brought them to Pastamania and let them order anything they want. It seems like they had a scrumptious meal.

Photobucket
I brought them to watch Guliver's Travel 3D. See how nice I am. Haha, many onlookers must be wondering if were my children. Eh eh, no alright. I bought them Nachos and Popcorn set during the movie. Anyway, they were rather independent. I need not sent them up and down for toilet trip.

After the movie, Ed met a disaster. An oncoming woman was vommiting badly. Some of the yuckies spilt onto Ed's pant. That's when everyone refused to sit with him in cab. He cleaned up himself and we went to the arcade. We were stucked there for nearly 2 hrs.  We even took neoprints. Haha.

Photobucket

We played rounds of tic tac toe and no one could beat me. We finally came to an end of the day. I hope the children enjoyed this outing. Stay tuned to the next post.

Good night everyone.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: