Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last but not least


16th December 2010

Life's good, I just came back from Korea not long ago, and here's our meeting session. Die man, we are so lovey dovey till we totally accept the fact. We are so close till people tend to look at us differently (wondering if we in a relationship).

In fact, I'm shy to say...

-
-
-
-
-

YES!

-
-
-
-
-

We were indeed in a relationship and it lasted for 3 years.

HAHA.

-
-
-
-
-

Guess what?

BFF relationship



- - - - - - - - - -



No one can break us apart. When I was in Korea, when I shopped and eat; I always thought to myself, must travel with Ah Tard someday. Even if it's just a mini getaway trip or worst comes to worst stucked in SG; so be it. Just look at a short little Batam trip. Despite the boring itinerary, we make ourselves happy like a lark. When we caught a meaningless movie, we made it interesting. Isn't it magical?

It's not easy to get a BFF. For instance, some people might kept to themselves. I'm not referring to being introvert. I'm referring to those who are selfish to themselves. There aren't many who are willing to give before you take. For instance, Ah Tard always stock up nice food for me. She will packed them and give it to me. She always read my mind and buy presents I love. We love the same movie and had same interest. We think alike, sometimes our thought was just so alike that we can't believe it.



When she thought of Dim Sum; so do I.
When she thought of movies; so do I.
When she got furious; so do I.



We speak and spoke the same tune.



"WANT TO PLAY BOWLING?"
"WANT TO EAT SUSHI MA?"



Or maybe even...



"FEEL ABIT LIKE SHITTING"

Haha, got once ( not sure if it's in bkk) we said this together. It's so hilarious. We are kinda full of nonsense, but these similar thoughts just blurted out of no where. Each time I go oversea, I always remind myself to buy food for her. Whether it's heavy or not, i'll just treat her to goodies. If I know there were some major sales or discount going on, I'll save her some nice one. Each time we go shopping, we'll help each other to dig for so-called GEM ( super discounted but pretty stuffs).



- - - - - - - - - -




Recently, I realised we had something funny and common; so far I had not voiced out to her.

-
-
-
-
-

Do you know something?

We had similar dressing sense. Mmm, we won't dress exactly the same way ( maybe sometimes; by luck). We had similar likings towards certain colour, design and style. We had bangs, we do swept ( side bang) as well. Even so, our swept was different. We always bought the same thing and nudge each other to buy pretty good stuffs that we had discovers.


We kept to ourselves (considered "quite"). We can share with ourselves (referring to certain aspects) but not the others. Each time, we see ppl trying hard to make themselves into us (I believe Tard get what I mean) just because they got close to us for a moment, we don't feel good and comfortable.


What's weird?

We can swept (buy) exactly the same item without complaining. We know we don't look alike, but we don't get turned off when people said so. We don't whined and complained when we wore the same thing out on street. We can even discussed about ways of wearing, sizes we should get. We can be really generous towards one another. We treated one another to pool, kbox ( despite being cheated, still willing), swensen, movies. We just don't mind. We aren't stingy with presents. She bought DKNY watch for me and I just got her a Polaroid Camera. Well, these aren't very expensive stuffs to many of you, but it is to us. It's something we had to scrimp a little to get it. We aren't sharing the cost with any others, not some shared present.



- - - - - - - - - -



We like to curse and swear at people who were nasty to us. Sometimes I did wonder if our 8-characters clashed or something. I never met nasty people except when I am with her.



K-box's staff that slam our door forever real hard like free. 
Nachos staff who displayed damn attitude when she spilt the cheese.
Stalkers that we met at Cineleisure.



I can always list a few more if you wish to hear.

Each time we got together, something drastic and dramatic will happen. It's just so happening till we got immune eventually. Most recent one, stalker(s) issue.

- - - - -

We went through ups and downs. We cried for FYP, work and strive hard to rush projects, share sorrows and burried them together. Though we encountered drastic and dramatic issues, being over pessimistic; we overcome them. Sometimes, I am really grateful to these "issues", without them, we wouldn't be where we were and what we were now. They brought us so much closer, just like SISTERS.



- - - - - - - - - -



I hadn't mention much personal issues in my blog. My blog is full of rant and happiness, crap and happy outings and travels. It's 99.9999% true. There's something which I would not like to tell here. 3 years ago, it used to be a prick in my heart. Someone did really nasty thing to me. I was hurt and nearly suffered from mental breakdown. I was badly haunted by it. I failed to overcome it at that point of time. But because of her, I walked out of the drastic darkness. She brought me through with a so-different method. She would curse and swear the "fuckers ( that brought me pain)" and said all sort of comforting words as if the person had gotten karma already. She made me felt so much better. Since then, I became over-pessimistic.

Haha, no matter what happen since then, I might get sad for a short moment and eventually the unexpected tragic would just turn into a world greatest joke to me. Or should I say, she/I made myself believed that the nasty fuckers had suffered from the worst ever KARMA already. We spoke the same language and only understands it within us (many were unable to catch our jokes).

YES! That's my Best Friend Forever.




- - - - - - - - - -





Let's get started.

We were supposed to meet up just for LUNCH (initial plans) so that Tard can collect her bags of goodies ( as usual food, need not explain further). Because of our strong and everlasting loveship, missing one another so much, with a brave heart; she postpone her tuition and I postpone my meeting ( impt meeting somemore). A lunch meeting turned into SUPER OUTING. Ever since we became tutors, our time just got so flexible that this had happened not once but thrice.

I was on a bus carrying one big paper bag of kimchi seaweed ( from korea). The bus jerk so badly that I had to place my paper bag on the ground. An uncle ( must have travelled alot) recognised my kimchi seaweed ( not available in SG) was from Korea immediately. He asked me if I bought that particular brand in SG. So I told him it's from Korea. He told me that it's very nice and had bought 4 cartons in his previous trip. He even got the seaweed(s) to be mailed back.

He then raised an interesting question. He asked me if I can sell per packet to him @ $10 each. He seems serious as I saw him grabbing him wallet from his pocket. Oh no, it's a damn tempting price isn't it?

I got 9 packets of seaweed in that bag at that point of time. Just imagine if I were to sell it to them, I would have earn 90 bucks. It was a tempted moment, but I rejected his offer. Well, it's true I can earn real quick bucks from it. But I bought them specially for Tard, you see. It's really nice and you can't get them in SG. It's pricelss. So here goes my quick bucks. Haha.

I ended up chatting with the uncle about travelling stuffs on the bus. He shared with me countries he had been to, excellent food you never failed to miss and many more.



- - - - - - - - - -




I reached my destination eventually, and off I go to meet Tard @ Cineleisure. Oh my goodness, we were so vintage or should I say retro instead. Haha, we dressed as if we were living in some 60s.

As usual K-session.

We got into our room. Holy shit, the room smelled like urine ( alittle sour and eews). Every breath I take, suffocated me. I felt as though my lungs were punctured. It was then Tard told me it's the smell of decay. It made me thought of shrooms. Off she ran out to request for a change of room.

She was telling the staff about the foul smell and hinting that I was about to choked to death anytime. The staff look at me ( pathetic look) laugh. We changed and it just got better.

R&B session continued.


Photobucket

Photobucket
We smuggled Coke. Yea! We got caught quite a few times before. This time round, Tard use her big bag and blocked it. That's how we made our escape.


- - - - - - - - - -



No more solid and boring pictures anymore. We brought our sunglasses along to play with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next stop, K-Pool.

Tard always asked me to start the game. I'm a noob actually, I told her to start instead; she did everything she could to escape. Poor me, failed to break the balls properly. Sometimes, I missed the cue and hit none of the balls on the table. That's a pathetic shot.


Photobucket



Photobucket

-
-
-
-
-

Dinner at Crystal Jade Palace.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We expected it to be expensive, but it's alright to pamper yourselves once in a while. I guessed I just consoled myself. We ordered  4 dishes when the couple beside us ordered 2 only.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The prawn was really big. I mean seriously big. It's so big that Tard kept asking me how these prawns grew that big.

Photobucket
The suckling pig was crispy la.

Basically the food was really damn nice. It's been quite sometime since we gave compliments to good food. Manhattan and blah blah blah no longer interest us. Since when, they became "not so-delicious" to us. I guess we ate too much. We were unaware since when our mouth turned so picky.


Photobucket

We took 5 polaroid shots for the day.


Photobucket


Photobucket
We went to shop for a while. Unfortunately, MANGO was having SALES.

Why is that unfortunate?

Because that's our poorest moment.

The sale was fucking crazy, the price plunged like mad. Almost everything going at 1/2 price. All cardigens and nice denim blazer out. But we were simply so poor that we had to punch calculator and start doing our maths.




For instance, my bank left 50 bucks plus my cash got......

Ah, can pay 49 by master and $XXX by cash?

Aiya, I left 3 bucks lei.




That depicts the actual scenario.

At the end of the day, our total assets plus cash failed to add up to 50 bucks, or should I say 25 instead?

WRONG TIMING TOTALLY.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Last but not least, have a nice day everyone.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: