Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Let it snow...

25th December 2010

Merry Christmas to Everyone.

I had a super tiring day as I've been slogging like a cow in a Chocolate Factory last night. Tard and I nearly gone nuts making chocolates. She squeezed the burning hot melted chocolate into tiny cups while I decorated the chocolate with my hand. It's damn disgusting when you looked at my hand. It's neither dirty nor clean, I'm so confused. Chocolate stains, nuts, icing sugar and oreo all around my fingers and palm.

I woke up as early as 12pm ( I mean it's considered early to me.) I jumped into action with my towel, right into the shower. Instead of squeezing my toothpaste onto my toothbrush, I was squeezing it into my palm. I nearly used it for shampooing my hair. I'm glad I stopped when I sense something wrong.

Went to Suntec City with bf. He brought me to a Korean Restaurant. Ohhh, I love Seoul, I love Jeju. I miss their food so much like I'm going bonkers soon. Oh, especially the BBQ pork and beef. It's been a week since I'm back from Korea, I really wanted to eat their soy bean paste much. Soy bean paste reminds me of Uncle Soy. He cooked best soup and I had that for my breakfast every morning.

Bf made a booking @ Gaia. They had no website, but you can google it though.

We ordered Soy bean soup, spicy chicken, and topgraded beef for barbequeing. It's YUMMY.
Photobucket
The ambience was great. If there's not much crowd, you can sit somewhere between the walls so that you can have some quiet moment catching up with friends. 
Photobucket
Photobucket

Their kimchi was nice though it wasn't as good as the ones in Korea. It's quite up to standard in my opinion.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I really love to BBQ their beef. I always grab my own veggies, add in onions, meat, paste, salt and rice. I'll wrapped it big and shuff it into my mouth. Mmm, I always had difficulty in shuffing them in. Haha, I'll use my fingers to push them in instead.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You can get a free complimentary cup of coffee before you leave. Anyway, the meal was awesome.

Next, we walked around Carrefour. I was looking out for some cheap oven. I was prepared to put aside 70 bucks when I saw one that cost only 25 bucks. Apparently, it's very small (you could tell from the price). I thought of buying it on the spot, but I'm just so broke to get it. Oh my gosh, my finance state was rather bad. I guess no one would approach me any further for credit card application. LOL.

I watched TRON. Oh ya, it's nice. Do watch it.

That's all for my Christmas celebration. It's really simple and peaceful.

Good day everyone.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: