Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

From time to time



Photobucket

It's a tiring day for me. I brought my students out yesterday. Oh, I promised to bring them out if they managed to hit my target. Apparently, they did. What a relief! One of them scored 2 A's while the other got into the top 5 classes. As for the other lovely, she managed to improve from a fail to a pass. They deserved some treats. I brought them to Pastamania since they requested for it. Brought them to watch Guliver's Travel 3D ( $11 bucks each can kill me). I even brought them to arcade. We played like some serious bonkers. At times, I suspect if I'm a teacher. We took quite a number of pictures, shall upload them some day.

Haha, I had massive updates. It's like I'm blogging almost everyday. Hey hey, that's not my job. My job is to TEACH not to blog. So I'm not gonna blog that often recently. Most likely, I'll just post something every 3 days or probably a week. Haha, it was now then I realised I'm still stucked at Day 3 for my Korea Trip. Alright, stay tuned.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Oh ya, this coming Thursday, I'll be going to have a picnic with Tard. Yeah, she will prepare the food solely. Hey, I did not torture her. She dare not try my cooking. Mmm, so far no food poisoning cases. Hopefully, there won't be any in future too.

My finance is BACK TO SQUARE again.

Why?

I bought a new oven at $29. It's $49.00 originally and it's just $29 now. I got a great deal. It's as good as picking up a piece of gold from the ground. Tard knows my finance the best. I told her my entire assets and I seek for her opinion. Haha, she told me to get it since I'm broke anyway. Sounds true. I heed her advice.

Shall do more baking if I had the time.

Shall end here. Good day guys.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: