Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Fate that brought us together


26th December 2010

It's 1 day after Christmas. Off I go for this long lost gathering. It's with my bestie in primary school and my best pal in secondary school. Apparently, both of them know each other and they happened to be in the same class. I truly believe it's fate that brought us together.

Everyone was late for the outing. Well, the main reason was OVERSLEPT. Haha, Meiwen and I bought movie tickets for Focker upon reaching. Unfortunately, Qinling had watched it. Tsk tsk, who's at fault. Tham Meiwen. Hahaha, pushed the blame to her. In the end, we caught Yogi Bear. Poor mw got to watch it again.

It's been a long time since I watched such "cartoon". Whatever you called that, I just called that a cartoon with animated bear roaming around (Haha).

We went to Kbox. It seems like they were about to complete their renovation. They should have renovate the room alittle, I mean it's so *ahem* rundown. Don't you agree?

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's freezing cold. They wore thinner than I did (So obvious) and I turned out to be the one trembling in cold.

Photobucket

As usual, we behave the same way like in the past. Haha, not much changes in characteristic except dressing. We were all grown up, it's time to get vain. Else, we'll be left on the shelf. Check out what it means if you are clueless. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, we went to Manhattan Fish Market for dinner. Meiwen's treat, it's lovely. We ordered Seafood Platter for 2 and some weird shrooms that taste good though ( I forgotten what it's called). We had some catch up around the table. Crapping about nonsense as usual. Ql and I always thought mw had been changing bf from time to time. Mw just denied it, but it's a FACT. Hahaha, I mean at least MORE than us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A hungry ghost surfaced. She ate once the food was served. Haha.

Photobucket
We shopped around, and unfortunately mw lost her atm card. Poor thing, she called up to cancel her card. She got to make a $5 replacement card. I felt sad for her. We bought movie tickets and the time was getting near. We were supposed to watch it at The Cathay, yet we weren't in a rush. Not even a tiny little bit.

Mw still got the mood to buy kimchi, while ql and I went Aldo to see shoes. We set off of the movie on the exact time that the movie started. Amazing! Mw and I walked as fast as lightning while ql was trying her best to catch up. She was wearing slipper and she wore slippers. It's not logical at all for her to be the slowest. She then told me it's explainable since her slippers fall off easily. Haha, that's when I finally got it.

We took a bus home, talked like loudspeakers as if no one was around. Everyone stayed in Bukit Panjang. Yay, Bukit Panjang is the best place ever. Okok, I shall end here. Stay tuned for the next post then.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: