Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mission in life

I was packing my room when I came across this book (as below) from my boss. I was encouraged to read for it's meaningful guidance to life. Being unappreciative, I never touched the book till today. I was prideful about my wonderful life surrounded by fun-loving people. I never expected myself in need of guidance because I thought my life was awesome and beautiful. I failed to understand the sadness in people and I believed myself to be mentally and physically strong. The truth is, I am. I am strong and my determination pushes me to get up on my feet. Unfortunately, I failed terribly this time round. My life principles vanished into thin air last friday night. I made a wrong turn. For the beneficial purposes, I made no U-turn. I cross my fire line and set my conscience in blaze. I burnt myself intentionally. Since then, I placed myself in a role appearing vicious. I put myself down for the beginning. I was never bothered by views from people, not now, not in the past, not in the future. Stares and views were meaningless. Despite my lesson learnt, I never regret my initial aim and motive to protect my love ones. It was no big deal but a trade. I am happy with the way things are at the moment.
 
I placed everything back to where it was at the beginning. I tidied the chaos and created peace for my love ones. Then I realised I wasn't happy despite the beautiful arrangements made. Then, I flipped open the book. It says...
 
    Photobucket
 
When you are feeling cheerful, do you ever say to yourself, "I should go hang out with some gloomy people!?
 
You don't! You look for other happy people.
 
Happy people attract happy people.
Miserable people attract miserable people.
 
And no one else can ever MAKE you happy!
 
Where do we get the idea that someone else can MAKE us happy?
Maybe from songs and movies...
 
In songs and movies, people say, "Before you, I was lonely, I was a loser - but you changed everything!"
 
In the real world, people say, "Before you, I was miserable - but you made it WORSE!"
 
In the real world, other people don't change our lives.
 
If you are feeling down or depressed, only you can change your thoughts. Step by step, you pull yourself out of the hole.
 
As you begin to look on the bright side, you attract happy friends and colleagues.
 
To be surrounded by positive people, you first put at smile on your own face.
 
Your mission in life is not to change the world - just to change yourself.
 
I was foolish and blinded. This used to be my beliefs and I forgotten about it. I used to appear happy even if the sky is falling down. I had changed into somebody else. Someone that I failed to understand. She was a stranger. I was inspired by the message and I am working hard for speedy recovery.
 
P/S: I will not be updating about my steps to recovery at the moment. Hence, I will published my journal recorded with regards to my recovery when I succeed. It is a rocky path but I will walk through it. There will be no updates of my private life as I am having a tough time at the moment. Meanwhile, I will start to read and inject myself with meanings of life. I have to be strong and tough to fight before I persuade the others to fight. I want to be a life example proving others that "Nothing is impossible with determination."

No comments: