Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Without thoughts

19th October 2012
When Tsunami attacks the heart, it blows up my head the instant.

We were seriously crazy and out of control. After breakfast in the morning, we took a cab and reached home at in the morning. It was Friday morning already. I was shag to the maximum. I still can picture my shag face with dark circles. It was really obvious to be seen. I took a shower and hoping to sleep in peace. It was then, the air-con servicing man came. Just my luck! I was super pissed. I was so tired and worn-out that I slept on the sofa immediately. They watched me as I ran to the sofa and curled up to sleep like a mouse. I was freaking tired, I swear. They were finally done but I could only switch on my air-con after an hour. I ran into my room and slept in the stuffy room with no fan and air-con. I'm so proud of myself for being able to sleep in such condition.

An hour later, they knocked on my door. I was so tired that I stared at them. He was so afraid of me that, kept apologising and promised to get things done as soon as possible. I finally had a good rest after they were gone.

I met Ah Tard for dinner @ Clarke Quay. We chilled at Harry's Bar.

Photobucket
#At Harry's Bar

The staffs were so busy. They were standing outdoor and no one served us. I did something really weird. As we were sitting by the glass door. I actually knocked on the glass door to call for the waiter. Amazingly, the waitress who stood metres away heard me. Everyone's looking at my silly doing. The music was good, and I couldn't stop my groovy movements. Everyone's watching but I couldn't care less. It's always fun to do something crazy once in a while.
 
Photobucket
#Snowball, our all time favourite.

Photobucket
#Pizza

Photobucket
#Breakfast

Photobucket
#Zirca

After chilling out at Harry's Bar, we went to Zirca. We were on the podium and things turned into drama. I wasn't sure what was the theme. It was a violent night. They were pushing around on the podium. One of the girl pushed another girl off from the podium and she landed on the ground with a loud thud. The other smashed a glass bottle on the ground. We escaped the podium as we were scared stiff. 

Fights went on and on. It's usually the guys who fight. But we were fortunate to witness a girl picking up a fight with a guy. It was an eye opening for both of us. She shoved him and pointed at him. It was the scariest moment. My face was like red hot pepper. We decided to go for ice-cream.
 
Photobucket
#MacDonalds

Tard wished to withdraw cash but the machine only allow withdrawal of fifty bucks. We ended up paying with nets. Tard was running out of patience when 2 guys literally sat beside us. I ended up having a pleasant chat with them. I even came up with jokes and chatted for long. It was so long that Tard kept asking me if I was done and when we were heading back.

We headed back and the party was cancelled halfway due to some smoke issues and the residents made complaints. Dampened mood huh.
 
Photobucket
#Starbucks

It was about 4am in the morning. I had my dark mocha frapp. I seriously love mocha. We chatted till 8am or so before we headed off to Chinatown for breakfast. This is ridiculous, and we were seriously energetic. Not really, but forcing ourselves to go along with the initial plan. Alright, dim sum was my idea, my bad actually.

Think about it...

Don't you think I'm creative? lol ~
 
Photobucket
#Dim Sum
 
We were famished. We just finished off everything in a short while. We made our way to Plaza Singapura for arcade. It's only 9am and its not opened yet. We sat at KFC and started joking out loud about craps. I did the groovy moves non-stop and Tard followed me.
 
We had 3 hours of fun at the Arcade. It's pretty obvious that we were shag.
 
Photobucket
#Plaza Singapura
 
We then took a bus home. It was a tiring day and I just dropped dead on my bed without thinking.
 
Have a nice day!
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: