Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Just for you

A special dedication of love to my precious darling
 
I know you are undergoing great pain, stress and agony at this moment. You may not say it out, but I can feel it. True friends feel you deeply. I'm playful and smiling at all time. I'm pretty sure it worries you more because you are afraid that I might be concealing my sadness. Well, I did that at times but not often. Trust me, I'm truely happy and my smiles come from heart.
 
Can't you see the beautiful sparkles in my eyes?
 
It's sweet and sexy (Pls don't attack me, it's just special effect. Lol). I had settled all my problems and burdens. It's damn lightweight this moment. My killer smile resurfaces, gotcha. I am still the crazy, fun and happy yet crappy girl. Call me insane please, I'll appreciate it. Oh, c'mon... admit it...
 
 
 
 
I AM AWESOME!!!
 
 
 
 
To be honest...
 
I truly think that I am awesome in my ways. Call me elephant for my thick skin, I can take it. My optimism makes the world go round and round.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose.
 
 
 
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?
Stand a little taller, doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.
 
 
 
Oh gosh, these are turning into my trademarks soon...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm strong and undefeatable. I'll smile even if I fall. Too positive to be true, but that's the truth. If you had realised, I laughed even at bad times. Call me silly, haax. C'mon, a sulky face is not gonna bring you good luck through the day. I get back on my feet faster than anybody else. Stares are seriously nothing to me. I will achieve success as long as I set my heart to it. My determination is definitely higher than the highest mountain. Muahahaha....

Photobucket


So darling, don't feel guilty about anything. You made no mistake. We don't remember mistake but a lesson learnt. It's the lesson that reminds us not to repeat the same mistake again. We trust, because it's not wrong to trust, but wrong of them to lie.
 
People might not appreciate your efforts, at least I do, I really do. They just fail to see your purposes to aid them in time of needs. Appreciation comes from heart, not force. Believe me, everyone is made of flesh and blood. Someday, they gonna see and feel your effort. They will appreciate in time to come. It's just a matter of time.
 
 
Better to be late than never.
 
 
I can feel that you are hurt. You tried to stay calm and cool. I know, I really know. You swallowed your pride and tears hoping that you can move the one. I understand your goodwill of bringing the one into the right path. I respect your decision because I know you did that out of kindness. Nothing can stop you because kindness is in your blood. Step by step, slow and steady without crossing the line. Always think twice before you make your move.
 
It's just a simple failure or may be a setback to you. It hurts, but heal yourself by pulling yourself together.
 
 
 
 
And then a hero comes along, with the strength to carry on.
And you cast your fears aside, and you know you can survive.
So when you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong.
And you'll finally see the truth, that a hero lies in you.
 
 
 
 
Just go ahead and do what you think it's right. You have my support. I'll be there for you no matter what happens. Remember this, you owe me nothing, nothing at all. Not even an apology, because no one to be blame. Karma will find its way to the right one (I'm not trying to be mean, but I believe so, that's why I try not to hurt or harm anyone). It pays to be kind.
 
Your effort will not go down the drain. I will fish it up with a net even if it falls into the drain. I'm your best fisherman. I love you for who you are, not by looking at the amount of effort, the amount of gift, the amount of time spent; but the heart and thoughts that count.
 
I know you are unhappy and demoralised. Trust me, I'll make you happy again. You have me, I have you, we are happy family. Fighting! You can be as AWESOME as me (^_#) Muahahahahahaha!

It took me 2 hrs to pen down my thoughts for you. I hope you will feel better after reading this. Cheer up!
 
P/S: I put this into a post because it's easier to put in words than say it our verbally. I shy.... <3 p="p">
 
 
 

No comments: