Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Objections to violence

Lately, I chanced upon something by accident. It was a friend of mine who suffered physical abuse in a relationship. It was way too infuriating. I disapprove physical abuse. No matter what happens, I believe everything happens for a reason. Resolve the matter in a mature way instead of resorting to physical violence. It's way to hurtful for the victim to handle. I named the Bully and Victim respectively. There's always a cause in every breakup and I see no point crying over spilled milk and making a big scene out of it. It's doing no good to anyone.

To be exact, the victim is just a friend of mine. I don't really know he/she well but I just wanna stand up for the justice. I despise the Bully because he/she disgusted me. He/she exert physical violence on the other party. I don't looked down upon someone without a reason. There must be a point that spark off my anger. He/she posted on her facebook wall boasting proudly about slapping my friend, the victim.

This is way to much and I had no choice but to call her a FUCKING BITCH/BASTARD.

That's so lowly of her/him. It's just fucking inconsiderate to write that on FB wall. Well, it's his/her right to do so, I had no rights to interfere. That simply indicated how childish and inconsiderate he/she was. Humiliating the other party made her world spin merrily. It's so damn fucked up. Pushing to the limits as if everyone owes him/her a living.

He/she got no fucking rights to inflict any injuries to anyone. Not even to his/her very own friend. It's just so fucked up of him/her to create a scene in public wihout sparing a thought for the victim. I may not know the entire story, but violence can never be right.

What a lowly person whom doesn't earn my respect!

What a bitch/bastard!

No comments: