Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The sweetest pear

It's another day of thoughts. I hadn't been so emotional for this long in my entire life. "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy." Seriously crazy, lol. There must be a short circuit running through my vessels. The recent updates in my Facebook regarding being "In a relationship" landed me in heap of poos. In fact, a gigantic heap of poos.
 
I was quite hurt and everyone was trying hard to stitch the bits and pieces of my heart. They tried and done their best. Unfortunately, it can never look as beautiful as before unless miracle does exist. So, they did not expect me to go into a relationship that soon. Sad to say, I was caught in a game and it was too coincidental. Frankly speaking, the forfeit idea was great, but it was harsh at a wrong timing. I accidentally hurt my love ones because of that.
 
They thought that I was traumatized, giving up on myself and chose any Tom, Dick and Harry just to keep my life going. Well, Tom, Dick and Harry don't suit me I guess. I was quite traumatized and felt as if my feelings had been taken for granted or toyed but I'll still try relationship. Why not? It's not the end of the world and I don't have to give up on myself for people who doesn't treasure me. Live still has to go on. It doesn't mean that I need to stay single for at least a long window period just because I hadn't broke up for long. It's bullshit and it's the wrong faith ever. If I ever apply that faith, I would have missed the right one. I don't like regrets because I like to be responsible for my actions and decisions.
 
Regrets bring tears. Tears is worthless because it can't turn the time back. That is why I've been telling everyone to treasure what they have. Even if a couple quarrel, I'll encourage them to resolve and not break up. Quarrel hurts, but it brings about closeness and understanding. I'll still choose who I wish to be with, but maybe not in a short while (Unless I like the person alot-alot, maybe then). I need to see clearly and I will standby my observation period with 6 months of understanding. 6 months sounded ridiculous, it is. My parents objected my idea because they thought that I wasn't good enough to do that. True enough, I was not good enough. But I don't want to try out relationship with people to see if they suits me. Love is not meant to be tried. Trying is hurtful, time consuming and disrespecting the other party. I don't wish to waste time on rotten apples anymore. I want to pick the sweetest pear. Even if my choice is screwed, I'll fix it right. I just want to be happy forever and ever.
 
Everyone stands a chance, and they deserve a second chance.
 
 
Photobucket
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: