Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Like a mouse

11th October 2012
The ship light in the stormiest night, leading to the right path.
 
You have no idea how great and happy the feeling is when you learnt that someone is willing to put in extra effort for you. It need not be something expensive or great value. It's the thoughts that count. The joy flows into your heart instantly when you realised you are being loved. I'm really happy and proud to have a friend like Berlin. She's mad sweet and lovely isn't she? Awwww ~
 
There's a difference between a good friend and a fun friend. A good friend knows your heart, give you the support you need, fight for you and protect you with all his/her might. A fun friend plays with you.
 
She fit the requirements of both. She is a GOOD and FUN friend ♥ Love her to bits and pieces.
 
She even read my online diary to know how I was feeling. She is a true friend ♥ She might be fierce and strict at time, but her heart is made of toufu. She meant well for me always and took good care of me. She watched after my spending. Even so, she'd let me my way when I was down. It's the best time to buy anything I want, haha. That's a special benefit when she knew that I was sad. That's how I got my TOM shoe as well.
 
She just wants to make me feel better. I know, I really know.
 
Photobucket

Days ago, I was browsing around FB when I caught a glimpse of Teng's photo. She's making name stickers for her children. I need name stickers because my stationeries are forever missing. Credits to the kids (not my kids, lol). Technically, I wished to label everything with my name.
 
Just then, I received a mail from Berlin. We had been meeting up so often and I can't believe that she mail it to my place instead. It's a big surprise from her. I checked my mail box and I seriously thought that it's gonna be a love note because the envelope was really thin.
 
I was as happy as a lark when I came to realise I got what I wanted. Great minds think alike, proven to be true. She got me the Mickey and Doraemon ones and I was so excited to see my name on it. Isn't she a lovely?
 
 
 
Then I opened the package to find that there were a total of 4 sheets.
 
Happy like a mouse.
 
 
 
She touches my heart and I wanted to cry so much. I bombed her hp telling her how happy I was. Lately, I had been crying alot, not because I was sad. It's because I was so touched that my friends did so much for me when they thought I was sad.
 
Weird though, everyone thought that I was sad (-.-)''' I'm so happy actually. Lol, special benefits. Yay!

Photobucket
 
Just then, Teng posted her stickers on FB as well. *Smirk Grin* I think mine is nicer. Wahahahaha ~ so proud of it. Oops, she better not see this. Else, she'd laughed out loud thinking that I'm a kid.
 
♥ Berlin Chen, you are the BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST ever ♥
 
XOXO
 
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: