Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Like a typist

26th October 2012
Throw your soul through every open door, count your blessing to find what you look for.
 
It's a party night out with friends. This time round, I was the organizer. It's tiring to be an organizer especially when someone misinterpret messages. You just have to fix things up as fast as lightning before things get out of hand. I discovered another disadvantage that was fatal for me. Each time, I organized an event or a simple gathering, my hp died really soon. The battery level dropped instantly as I texted like a crazy woman. I felt like a typist. I seriously need a portable charger for Iphone 5. I doubt it's available in the market. I just gotta search for it.
 
Photobucket
#Darling and I
 
Everyone had dinner at Waraku @ The Central.

Photobucket
#Allan, Me, Jimmy
 
Now then I realised, guys above 25 hardly dance. You really need to put a knife on their neck or drag their corpse in to make the shuffle. Alright, I'm just kidding. It wasn't that bad actually. Anyway, it was a fun party and we invaded the podium.

Photobucket
#Allan, Sop, Maverick, Me, Jimmy
 
Photobucket
#By the podium
 
Photobucket
#Mw, Maverick, Me, Javen
 
Photobucket
#Sop, Me, Maverick
 
Carl and his friends joined us in the middle part and we headed to Planet Paradise. Oh no, it's not awesome at all because there's no dancefloor for me to exhaust my alcohol intake. I seriously had the urge to puke. By the time we headed back to Zirca, the party was over. Sadded.
 
Jimmy that drunkard reprimanded me. He was drunk (obviously) and he showed me his car key, telling me that he gonna drive. I was given attitude despite waning him not to. Well, he did not drive home fortunately. I can heave a sigh of relief then. Sop that naughty girl was after harshbrown when she needs to go work the very next day. I had no choice but to force her into a cab. I was really glad that she did not join us for breakfast. There's no seat, and we ended our day about 6am which was really late. She would have turned into a Tare Panda if she had joined us.
 
Anyway, I had a filling breakfast at MacDonald with Carl and his friends. It was awesome to know them because they seemed so nice.
 
Have a great day ahead.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: