Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Off the edge

29th December 2012
Cold as ice, and more bitter than a December
 
Wan Lin and I hit Alps Cafe minutes before their arrival. We hid the cake and briefed the staff about our plan. It's just a simple surprise, but definitely a sweet one. Placed our order and started our catchup session. I had no idea what they ordered, but apparently they tasted bad. Huiyee began to aim at my snowball. Shooo, no way. Lol.
 
I tried theirs, well, tasted like crap. It's alway better to stay on the safe side always.
 
Photobucket
#Drinks
 
Photobucket
#Me, Yb, Wl, Hy
 
Photobucket
#Candid
 
Photobucket
#Wan Lin and I
 
We sang for a while before I got the staff into preparation. They seriously wasted my candles. I got 6 and they put only 1 on the cake. Sigh, well, it's not important anyway. But I'm expecting to see a burning cake on the table for a better effect.
 
Photobucket
#Happy Birthday Yb
 
Photobucket
#Make a wish
 
The cake tasted good actually.
 
Photobucket
#Rendezvous Hotel
 
Photobucket

#Happy meetup

Happy Birthday Yb, I hoped you enjoyed the celebration. Stay pretty and kind always. Work hard for your studies and future. You have a bright future ahead of you.

With loves,
Pzy

No comments: