Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Touched at heart

I was enchanted to be loved, not by anyone else, but my precious friends. It's almost a week that I hadn't been as cheerful as last time. It was the ever first time, I reacted in this way. They were worried sick. They didn't just say it, they prove it with their action. Talk is cheap, action speaks a thousand words. Their actions moved me to tears.
 
My beloved Teng knew that something wasn't right about me and she tried her ways to cheer me up by entertaining me with hilarious lames jokes on my FB page. She took an extra mile that was totally unexpected. It was lately, we passed by an Arcade (Not sure what to call it either). There was this shop in particular with claw crane machine that catches soft toys. It can be by skills or luck. A Mickey Mouse pocket watched lying being the layer of glass caught my attention. It's not a normal pocket watch with a cute little Mickey at the front. I don't like stuffs that were overly cute. It's a vintage looking Mickey Mouse pocket watch with detailed and complicated engravement. It was in a gold-bronze shade that pretty goes well with any outfit. It can be used as a watch as you flip it open.
 
Teng knew that I was sad, and she went an extra mile for me. She went to another Arcade Outlet at Lot 1 if I'm not wrong. She played for 4 hours, collecting many-many-many-many tickets in exchanged for my watch. Best part is, she dumped (not the right word, but she used that term as well, lol) her children with her mum and went MIA for 4 hours. I just can't picture her focusing on getting the watch for 4 hours. It's time and effort consuming.
 
They even mislead me that it's gonna be Cranberry ice-cream in pink. I hate cranberry because it taste like flu medicine, pretty yucky.
 
I burst into tears when Rh told me that it was a pocket watch. Tears trickled down my cheeks profusely for almost an hour and I just can't hide the joy and touching moments withing myself. I was laughing aloud as I cried over the phone so badly that I thought I was mad. It's not the watch that touched me. It's the 4 hrs effort that Teng spent. She's just so dear to heart, melting me down instantly.
 
Her care and concern was definitely overwhelming. For some reasons (I don't know what they are), I stopped thinking about unhappy stuffs for the entire day. Surprisingly, I slept through the night peacefully undisturbed by insomnia.
 
Photobucket
 
It's Tuesday and work hard, people.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: