Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Over dosage

Oh shit, I felt so screwed up. I can't believe it happening to me. It's way too much and I felt as if I was going bonkers anytime. I did numerous foolish stuffs in a night. Credits to my medication and I seriously didn't expect such a huge impact. I was running a high fever and having a flu. I took 2 paracetemol and 2 flu panadol. I was having sore throat and cough, so I took 2 tablespoon of cough syrup at 3 hrs interval. Sort of over dosage and I swear I know. But I was feeling terrible and I need that to last me through the night. So I drank and it caused some chemical reaction in me. Over dosage of cough syrup does make you high, proven (by me). Sigh. Terrible things happened to me, physically and mentally impact hit me instantly. I did things out of my expectation and I regretted it badly. Right now, I'm stucked in heap of poos. Always and always. They are flooding me forever. I just did a count and I realised I got 7 shits to settle. I had no idea how to go about settling them. I guessed, it would be a great idea to leave it, but that's so not my style. I'm not like that at all. I'm in deep trouble and all I wanna do is sleep only. I can't think of anything and I'm so freaked out. I got a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen soon. Well, that feeling just hit me and my 6th sense is always accurate. Good luck to me.

No comments: