Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Love brings smile

29th September 2012
If you love it like I love it.
 
Wan Lin and I got Huiyee to distract Yb while we went to hunt for cakes. There was a nice one that caught my attention at Breadtalk. I was about to tell Wan Lin when someone bought the last one before me. Devastated. Being in a rush, we decided not to head back to Antoinette for the cake. We decided to design one. It was about the same price, so let's designed it instead.
 
It's cheap anyway, only 12 bucks plus just to design a small cake.
 
Photobucket
#The decorations
 
Photobucket
#Cake and Icing
 
The chocolate icing was ridiculously thick. So thick that I can't squeezed them out properly. I was trying hard to write on the cake and the thin chocolate lining refused to stay. Fortunately, I've got really high level of patience and tolerance. I was worrying that my writings gonna look really bad when it turned out vice versa.
 
Photobucket
#Stress
 
Photobucket
#Happy Bdae
 
How's my writing?
 
I knew it wasn't that good. But with considerations that I'm not a professional, this was great enough. I'm just trying to console myself a little. So, kindly allow me to feel better and I'll be grateful for that.
 
Photobucket
#Wan Lin decorating in process
 
Photobucket
#Cat or tiger
 
We were decorating when Hy called us suddenly. Apparently, she was rushing us. She had no idea that Wan Lin and I were at the Icing Room decorating cake. So she asked me where and what we were up to. Well, to be direct, I actually told her that Wan Lin was making cake.
 
The fact was, when Hy called up, Wan Lin was seriously making cake. Unfortunately, Hy thought it in a different way. She thought that Wan Lin was having a tummyache and Hy started whining about the long wait. Poor Wan Lin, misunderstood by people when she put in great effort. It was rather funny when I thought of her making cake in the toilet. Sounded funny in all ways. To me, at least. Everything seems like a joke to me, I know.
 
Photobucket
#The cake
 
Isn't it a beauty?
 
Proud of our doing! Tada!
 
Photobucket

#Happy Birthday Cake

Next, Wan Lin and I rushed our way to Alps Cafe with the cake. I was damn sleepy because I had been having insomnia for almost a week. Fortunately, I'm over with insomnia now. I killed the insomnia monster with loves from my friends. I'm grateful for that.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: