Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Addicts

18th - 19th October 2012
Don't try to be perfect, just be an excellent example of being human.
 
I shouldered heavy burdens from all directions. I had been having a tough time. It was then, I suffered a second blow out of my expectation. I was stucked in a discussion that I was dying to escape from. It was really weird and the atmosphere was really bad. Anyway, it didn't turn out good. Words were harsh and I left immediately. You won't wish to talk any further if you realise the other party is not being considerate of the words used. But anyway, the friendship is long gone.
 
I don't please people. It takes 2 hands to clap. If one party has no interest in sailing the ship, the ship sank eventually. I'll just let them come and go. Those that were meant to stay on, will stay eventually. I welcome true friends only.
 
I was really upset and unhappy. My burdens kept increasing and I seriously hate to entertain trivial issues. I prefer to have fun and feast with besties. They are more worthy of my precious time. Ah Tard was the best, she took leave and cancelled all her lessons to keep me accompany. We met at night. It's night activites. We were in a drunk high state without alcohol intake. That was unexplainable and we were really high. We definitely resembled drug addicts.
 
We had our dinner at Burger King and we were ranting away making fun of the staffs. It was totally a bad idea. We then headed to arcade for an hour. We were so into Dance Revolution and DDR though we sucked at it.
 
 
 
 
Who cares?
 
 
 
 
 
We were both in a bad shape. I was sick and tired pretending to be happy. All for once, I just wish to unleash everything. We were seriously out of control, checking-in into places everywhere we went. We even checked in Istana and made a scene at the entrance talking about craps.
 
Photobucket
#Toilet paper terrorism
 
We created and checked-in places like toilet. I couldn't remember what spark off the issue on toilet paper. We started singing "Gimme gimme more" by Britney Spears and even played with toilet rolls. We named ourselves Toilet Paper Terrorist at a later part.
 
I literally threw everything on the ground and scampered my way off.
 
Photobucket
#The Terrorist Attack
 
We went to Kbox that night. We were so tempted to buy alcohol, but we stopped ourselves. The room given was full of problems. They failed to activate the system and the microphone was not working. A man came into our room and tried to fix the microphone.
 
Lol, I did something really funny.
 
He was talking into the mic "Mic mic mic"
 
I wondered if you heard of the song by Gym Class Heroes - Cookie Jar
 
 
 I was being cheeky. So I started my groovy moves to the left and right as I singing "my my my..." The man blushed so badly and he was so awkward about it. It's my bad. That's not the end. A lady was about to served the snacks when she dropped the plate on the table. A piece of snack rolled out, so I stared at the piece of snack. She panicked and apologized immediately. I merely looked at her and said that I thought she was about to pick up and eat it. Everyone started to giggle. It's really hard to share in words. But it's really funny.
 
We were singing Oppa Gangnam style, video-ing as we danced. It was damn hilarious. Our neighbours next door came to peep at us. We must be seriously crazy. Some even stood right infront of the door and watched us quietly. I bet he thought we were crazy. We were indeed.
 
Photobucket
#Our precious tears
 
We were dancing and yelling (not singing) away when a random guy stood at the door with his face stuck onto the glass looking at us. I tried to shoo him off, but he continued watching us. I was in such a bad mood that I pointed middle finger at him. I shouldn't have done that. But given my situation, it's totally within expectation.
 
We burst into tears, sobbing our hearts out in the dark. That was the ever first time we cried out loud. We must be badly hurt then. We even hugged and wiped away tears for one another.
Photobucket
#Snail
 
We were on our way to the bus stop when we caught a glimpse of a snail right in the middle of the road with it's entire body out of it's shell. Out of random, we took a shot of it. We then headed to Clarke Quay in hope of breakfast. Unfortunately, all closed. We had no choice but to make a choice between Mustafa and Balestier. So we chose Balestier since it's nearer.
 
Photobucket
#Notification
 
Notification on my Blackberry was flooding like crazy. 32 is not the maximum. The maximum was 84 but my hp went low batt and I failed to take a screenshot of it. Anyway, it was scary. That's why it drained my battery really fast and furious.
 
Photobucket
 #Bak Kuh Teh

Heavy breakfast early in the morning. I hardly had rice in the morning. We were both shag to the maximum as we hadn't slept for more than 24 hours. We took a cab and dropped dead. It felt really good to exhaust myself, I fell into a deep sleep. Awesome day!

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: