Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Taking the first step

Hi readers,

with regards to the recent 2 posts on "A Beautiful Mess" and "Treasure Box". I'm not referring to myself. I am just viewing the story from the point of a third party. It's just a random story, or I would say an experience that I would like to share. Do drop your defense level and read it like a story the way I did. It's a pleasant yet inspiring story isn't it?
 
I hope it can give you a better inspiration, helping you to see things better. There's no forever engulfing darkness. You just have to lit a light and see it through. 
 
It's never healthy to remain stationary at the same spot. Life is precious, and everyone had to move on. Tears are like gem, treasure your tears and look forward to the beautiful world. Yes, you may be scared and afraid to take the first step. But you will never know, if you never try.
 
If I can do it, why can't you? - I'm just another simple girl.
 
Have a good weekend.

With loves,
Pzy 

No comments: