Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ignite the light

29th September 2012
Open the door that leads you to the perfect road bolt like a lightning bolt.
 
It was Yb's birthday celebration and I felt as though I was rushing mad like a horse. My organiser was in chaos as usual. I woke up early in the morning and jumped into action without hesitation. I dragged my feet heavily against the ground as I made my way to stock up my necessaties. Facial product is very essential to an aging woman like me. *Tear trickled once again* Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm serious, no tears.
 
I went to shop around town area for Yb's bday present. It was definitely not an easy task because Yb don't really dress up and put on make up. Not as vain as me, disappointed in myself. Facepalm. I got her something from Crabtree and Evelyn. Hopefully she would like it.
 
We went round and round about Mandarin Gallery and 313 somerset. We were hoping to find something delicious and ended up settling down for ramen instead.
 
Told Chan Huiyee a zillion times that I wanted to take a candid shot. She kept looking into my camera instead. Sigh, as stubborn as a cow. She always spam my camera with her faces. I was badly disturbed when I was making selection of photos to be uploaded.
 
Photobucket
#Candid fail
 
Photobucket
#With the birthday girl
 
Photobucket
#Huiyee, me, wanling
 
Photobucket
#Black and white
 
Photobucket
#Wanlin and me
 
I really think that my friends are good in cheering me up. I was in such a good mood lately that I realised my teeth smile returned. There was a period I hate to smile because I thought that I don't look good when I smile. Weirdest part, I smiled a lot wider lately and I felt so happy like a mouse. It's a good thing for me. Not only that, my insomnia disappeared gradually. I slept throught the night like a piece of log.
 
Photobucket
#Ramen Play
 
Photobucket
#The birthday gift
 
Photobucket
#That's me
 
Photobucket
#Happy day for us
 
Siau shian, Min Wee, Lq and Yb's sister were suppose to join us. Unfortunately, it clashed with their examinations and one of them was sick. Anyway, it's the thoughts that count. The bday celebration was a successful one.
 
Photobucket
#Yuzu
 
I just can't believe that Huiyee requested for alcohol during dinner time. She's probably the real alcoholic.
 
Photobucket
#Huiyee checking-in in FB
 
Photobucket
#Let the feast begin
 
Photobucket #Yb and me

We had a scrumptious dinner before we went seperate ways. Well, it's not the end of the celebration. We had a surprise for Yb actually. Poor Wan Lin was forced to be believed that she had a tummyache that night. Poor thing, and we just laughed it off when we talked about shit. I must be a bad influence because I never fail to talk about shit and ridiculous stuffs. My image ruined. Anyway, my friends knew that I was born this way and I seriously don't care about how people think or look at me unless it's someone special or important. I don't change for people. I only change to make myself a better person and sad to say, that's me. I have a very strong pride and it's stronger than Titanium. Haha.
 
I shall update our later plan in the next post (if I got the feel, lol).

Have a nice day ahead!

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: