Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The adores

I'm so happy because I'm so packed with programmes. It's been quite a while since my organizer is in a mess. I miss and love the mess. I don't work on Friday, it's a plus-plus point. I gonna make out some time to town to buy chocolates for my friends. It's not Christmas but you don't need any reason to buy things for your friends. Well, as long as they are happy. Anyway, that's provided if I'm free for the day. I'm going to party this coming Friday night. Most probably, I'll be going to Zirca. My partying mood is a little low lately. I'm sort of inactive. Hopefully, Berlin can spark off my interest once again so that I don't stone through the night. After partying, I gonna sleep through the day and wake up to pack my room. You have no idea how messy my room is right now. It's so messy that my head spin at the sight of it. My cupboard is madly flooded with clothes like towering mountains.
 
There were a few times I got hit by stuffs when I open my cupboard. It seemed normal. But it's not normal to me at all. I always got hit on the same spot, right in the middle of my head. It's been the 5th time for the mth. Fortunately, I have bangs to cover the blue black. Each time I got hit, it acted like a reminder that I should clear my wardrobe. It's decided then. I shall pack all the unwanted clothes, bags, belts and accessories into a big bag. I gonna sell them at the flea market at a super lowering price. I gonna dragged the big bag and cab to Ah Tard's place on Sunday. Well, store it temporary at her place for the time being until we rented at place at the flea market. Hopefully, I can recoup some loss.
 
I'm not a shopaholic. It's just that I expand and shrink alot. The size of my bottoms ranges from UK4 to UK8. It's awkward and embarassing for me to say it, but I just wish to clarify on it. I gain and lose weight very fast. The heaviest I can get is 65kg. It's scary for my height, I'm only 1.56m. Currently, I'm only 48kg. See the great differences? I'm like rubberband. I might stretch back to 50 plus kg once in a while. That pretty explains the sizes of my bottoms.
 
I'll be having my cooking lesson this Sunday. It's so AWESOME and I'm looking forward to it. I'm picking things fast actually. Well, I'm scared of fire and onions. They are my arch enemies. Roar. Then I gotta play Resident Evil for the entire day. It's going to be a great weekend for me and I'm already having plenty of ideas flowing into my mind. I just can't stop thinking about cooking weird stuffs replacing ingredients with fruits. That freaks her out. Haha, but I don't care. She simply adores me so much that she will never hesitate to let me my way.
 
I must be a kind and lovable sweetie dear to her heart ♥ Awwww...
 
Muahahahaha ~ ♥
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: