Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My silly life

30th September 2012
Made a wrong turn, once or twice. Dug my way out, blood and fire.
 
Back to my continuous post. Tada! I had been blogging like crazy lately. It's piling up like a mountain and I seriously had a lot to say. It could be due to aging (Wahaha, I'm just kidding). I'm full of craps all these whiles. I felt so man after singing for hours, because I sang with my lungs. It's hard to explain because I have strong lungs and I can project my voice better through the microphone when I sing out loud. Singing with voice from throat just doesn't get that right tune across. Skip this part, lol.
 
We weren't that famished, but our disobedient tummy often growled at super wrong hours. We just gotta filled it to the brim to shut it up. We settled down at Taste Bug's Restaurant. Hey hey, I'm a frequent patron. Well, trust my taste bud because I'm really picky about food. Never order pizza because their pizza seriously cannot make it. As for stuffs like pasta and western food, I would say, slightly higher than Grade B. Yup. 
 
Photobucket
#Taste Bug's Restaurant
 
Photobucket
#Surrounding
 
Photobucket
#Surrounding
 
Photobucket
#Our Manicure
 
Tard did a pinkish glittering one while I did a gold one. I seriously dislike pink, it hurts my eyes. It looked shade-alike from a light to dark tone. I'm pretty sure this can last me for quite a while. Best part is, it's cheap. Only RM50, dirt cheap isn't it? In Sg, SGD25 can probably only do you a normal one tone gelish.
 
Photobucket
#Tard and Me
 
Photobucket
#At dinner
 
It was then I realised we were damn shag (chui max) by this time when I was selecting the photos. My dark circles appear out of nowhere just to give everyone a friendly greeting. Huhuhu, I seriously hate my eyes, the pupils are so small. It's time for me to consider trying contact lens maybe. But it's kind of retarded for me to try because I got almost perfect eyesight. The only benefit is to look better, but not benefiting my eyesight at all. Contradicting ~
 
Photobucket
#Taste Bug's
 
Photobucket
#Seafood Pasta
 
Photobucket

#Fish and Chip

We had a scrumptious meal and we were bottomless pit. Not entirely I guessed. We were full, but we just wanna eat like nobody business. It's always fun to travel with friend and you know you never wish to miss out anything special and fun. Isn't it?
 
I still left bits and pieces yet to be updated. I'll be updating soon provided if I got the precious time to do so. I'm so looking forward to my happy weekend even though I had a light asthma attack last night. Asthma, shoo-shoo. It's not gonna affect my happy and fun life. It's just a puny little hiccup.

Have a nice day ahead.

Do good
Do kind
Do well

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: