Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

The whole world stares

30th September 2012
Mistaken, always second guessing. Underestimated, look, I'm still around.
 
I seriously thought that we were searching for death. Fancy taking our own sweet time when we were expecting a terrible traffic jam ahead of us. Worst, we even had the good mood in search of desserts. Sweet tooth brought us nothing but trouble. Well, we had the optimism in us. Optimism will always turn the bad into good if we have faith. I always believe in that.
 
There are often times when things that I've said came/come true. Majority are good ones, even if they are bad, I'll turn them into joke and make fun out of it eventually. Be optimistic and keep your faith.
 
I wanted cupcakes but ice-cream as well. It's just so hard to make a choice between. We bought bubble tea and went for Yoghurt ice-cream with durian.
 
Photobucket
#Gluttons
 
Photobucket
#Milk tea with cookies
 
Photobucket
#Fruity on sticks
 
We were seated down, gossiping away when I caught a glimpse of Fruity On Sticks. You can call it 冰糖葫芦 in Chinese. Then I turned to Tard and asked her if she tried that before. She was like "Never eh". Being kind and understanding, I really want my friend to have more exposure. Despite awareness of the jam, I decided to stay till late and give her a chance to try new things.
 
Ok lah, I'm just kidding. I was the one who wanted to eat that. But it's the truth, she never tried that before. I was expecting sour plum flavour but it was out of stock. They left with the grape flavour only. Sigh, there goes my plum.
 
Photobucket
#Grapes
 
It's non sticky and it's really cheap. Only RM3 each.
 
Photobucket
#Fruity on stick
 
Photobucket

#Last photo of the day

We waited for nearly half an hour for that stupid bus and ended up registering for some stupid games. We were seriously bored in life. I even bugged Tard to buy headphone so that we can play PVP games online and even skype when she's at her bf place. While waiting for the bus, a man placed his lugggage right next to me. Well, it was shaped like a dustbin and Yann nearly attempted to throw her cup into it. It was then we realised it's not a dustbin. What an awkward moment when the owner overheard our conversation!

It's a great day. Keep looking forward to the beautiful weekend.

~ Hell no, I've been listening to trance lately, what the hell is wrong with me? Lol ~

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: